add drivers

MBrys331

how do you add drivers how to convert drivers inf files  into Win Toolkit i have no idea how to do this please help please advice what other program do i need for this to happend can you please add convert exe to inf file into Win Toolkit 

If your drivers come packaged in a EXE file and you installed them on your current coputer, you will be able to find the extracted drivers you can use with WinToolkit in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository (sort by date and your drivers will move to the top)

how do you add the drivers into the install.wim file i have no idea how to do this at all very do not not sure at all  to me i located the files and drivers  how to add drivers into the build using Win Toolkit thank you for your help 

Exception:

Unknown Error 2: Status: Installing Driver: 1 of (CL_82296.INF) ATI Display 

Edited by MBrys331

ATI/AMD and Nvidia graphics drivers need to be "tweaked" before you can integrate them.

DriverPacks.net has already done this for you.

Here are the latest beta packs:

64-bit: http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=6619

32-bit: http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?id=6612

What OS are you trying to use?  AMD CL_*.inf files are only for Vista, CW_*.inf files are only for Win7, and CE_*.inf files are only for Win8.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

i have Windows 7 32-bit trying to learn how to customize windows 7  (Desktop Computer)

Video Card:

Product Type:  Geforce

Product Series: Geforce 500 Series  

operating System: Windows 7 32 -bit

Edited by MBrys331