DAEMON Tools Lite - 4.49.1.356 (SPTD - 1.86)

ricktendo

h94j.jpg

Functionality

• Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
  • Create .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
  • Compress your images
  • Protect images with password
  • Manage your Image Collection
j6nm.jpg

Media devices virtualization

• Create up to 4 virtual devices (DT and SCSI in all) to mount several images simultaneously
  • Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
w9we.jpg

Simple user interface with basic system integration

• Get quick access to all functionalities via program icon in the System Tray
  • Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer
  • Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
  • Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
DAEMON Tools Lite v4.49.1.356 (International)

Info: Automatically detects and sets the correct language (if supported,) NO adware, also the follwing options have been DISABLED: Use tray agent, Autostart, Automount, Check for updates, Enable Media Info panel, Send anonymous usage statistics.

MD5: 65ddf4027cc667d482992754013b94e3

Size: 8.58 MB

Download: http://adf.ly/1713566/dtlitewa

SCSI Pass Through Direct a.k.a SPTD v1.86 (x86/x64)

Info: Optional, for advanced functions

MD5: ac4e5dbe6a2cea68d858fc71e4f8465d

Size: 1.07 MB

Download: http://adf.ly/1713566/sptdaio

Tips: You can customize the settings by extracting the .WA file and editing DTLite.inf. If you want the DAEMON Tools Windows Sidebar gadget installed, extract DT.gadget from the .WA file and integrate it with WinTK.

To activate tray, open DTLite.inf and change %UNCHECK% to %CHECK% on this line:

HKCU,"Software\DT Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\Config","UseTrayAgent",0x10001,%CHECK%                    ; Use tray agent
Now activate the Run regkeys by removing the semicolon ( ; ) from in front, should end up like this

[AutoRun.AddReg]HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","DAEMON Tools Lite",,"""%16422%\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe"" -autorun"[AutoRun.AddReg64]HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","DAEMON Tools Lite",,"""%16426%\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe"" -autorun"
Edited by ricktendo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What are you talking about?  Daemon Tools Lite as Rick has made it IS one of those stand-alone legal tools.  (I won't argue the easier part though.)

Cheers and Regards

I agree - and I haven´t said any thing else - Daemon Tools Lite is completly legal - but thera are simpler tools to use if one only wants to mount an image.

Edited by sweden8

I would assume that it's probably used by people that began using it when there weren't many other good options and never changed because they were satisfied with the way it worked, or maybe they are using some kind of automated script that depends on it.  In any case, it's always nice to have options.

Cheers and Regards

I question this:

; Language (automatic)HKCU,"Software\DT Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\View","Language",0x10001,%LANG%; 040E is the language ID for Hungarian[Strings];----------------------------------; L o c a l i z e d  S t r i n g s;----------------------------------LANG    ="1038";---------------------------; M i s c e l l a n e o u s;---------------------------CHECK  ="1"UNCHECK="0"

I found problem!

No DT Soft for registry!

Correct Line:

HKCU,"Software\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\View","Language",0x10001,%LANG%

(but I not try this correction at this moment)

Edited by Gabee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...