What Happened to Win Toolkit 1.5 ?

upgrade

Hi just a question i have been off-line for some time now im back and i see v1.5 has vanished has it been scrapped? i have a copy of the last build should i delete it and use latest 1.4 ?
thanks!
Also can someone tell me how the donation works i would like to donate, plus i want access to the pre built iso's of win 8 with all updates integrated but i cannot work out how the app will know i have donated! is there a donate version ?

Edited by upgrade

Hi just a question i haven't been off-line for some time now im back and i see v1.5 has vanished has it been scrapped? i have a copy of the last build should i delete it and use latest 1.4 ?

thanks!

Also can someone tell me how the donation works i would like to donate, plus i want access to the pre built iso's of win 8 with all updates integrated but i cannot work out how the app will know i have donated! is there a donate version ?

Yes, use the latest 1.4 version, either from the main WinCert download page, or see the link in Lego's sig if there is a test version available.  The 1,5 versions have not existed for about 6 months.

Easiest way to donate is through the "Donate" button in Win Toolkit itself.  As to the "pre built iso's of win8 with all the updates", no such thing exists.

Check your PM.

Cheers and Regards

ok great thanks for reply i wont mention iso's on here again sorry.

He means there isn't one available as Microsoft hasn't uploaded a DigitalRiver version..

ok great thanks for reply i wont mention iso's on here again sorry.

Also do you know what happened to win toolkit 1.5 ?

It got renamed to v1.4.1 if i remember correctly.

ok thanks for the replies guys ill use 1.4.1 and delete the copy of 1.5 i have.

Just out of curiosity how come it got renamed back to 1.4 last i remember 1.5 was going to be the next big release and you were gona iron out as many bugs as possible before the final release ?

Edited by upgrade

I will be started v1.5 once I and everyone else feel like WinToolkit is stable. I'd rather have a good solid stable program. I don't want to be adding new features/requests if the stuff already implemented don't work if that makes sense?