[Solved] WinToolkit 1.41.26 Unknown Mount Error

wiktorynka

WinToolkit 1.41.26 Unknown Mount Error when trying to integrate Windows 7 - at any location of the folder with the program WinToolkit also directly on the partition C. I have tried several paths always the same. The problem does not occur with version 1.41.25 and 1.41.22

I've checked my online error logs and a lot of people have been getting this. I've added to HOPEFULLY never appear again.

I have also uploaded a new test version which can be download from the 'latest builds' link in my signature. Please try it :)

In version 1.41.27 Test 1 the same error. In my view, the error is the wrong path to the mounted image. So far WinToolkit create a folder with the image mounted in the partition C and now in a folder with WinToolkit. There is no error if you mount the image with WIM Manager and manually specify the location of the folder Mount. A few screens as it looks today. A system image is installed in 100% and then pops up an error.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by wiktorynka

Delete your settings.txt file and try again :) If it still happens, then please upload you're new settings.txt.

There was a bug in a previous version of WinToolkit which would have caused the \\C\\ behavior :(

UPDATE: Test 2 has been uploaded :)

Very nice. WinToolkit 1.41.27 Test 2 works without reservations.

P.S. But there is one little problem - IE10 LangPack PL integrates red. In all previous versions WinToolkit it was good.

image.jpg

Edited by wiktorynka

@Lego - Langpack is the first on the list of updates outside of these prerequisites. In version 1.41.25 was still good. Langpack integrates always as msu. IE10 cab v10.0.5

@Thiersee - Since the exe version is not updated as cab.

Hi, everyone

The version of wintoolkit 1.4.1.26 is unable the mount the wim images of windows 7 and window 8. it is show the mount error problem.

I hope it will improve by the programmer in the next coming version.

Thanks

I need the error details. It should have given you more information when the problem appeared. Please copy and paste the text into a new post. Maybe attach the error log as well.

P.S. You can also try the latest build link in my signature.

• 3 months later...

I started getting this same error last night, and pulling my hair out for 24 hours including trying the solutions on this site, I found the issue.

I use an application that requires DotNET to run in 32bit mode on Win7x64, and a couple of others that require 64bit mode. I therefore switch between the modes whenever required (using the LDR64.exe SetWOW/Set64 command). I didn't notice until this morning, but I have been running 32bit since sometime yesterday. Switching DotNET back to 64bit and now I don't get the error.

Hope this helps someone else.

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I have the same error also above posted with the version 1.4.33.7 (latest download).

The error is:

ACCES DENIED

Your mounth path seems to be the same as your selected image DVD, this is not recommended and Win Toolkit will abort!

WIM File:[D:\......]

Mount Path:[D:\....]

I did already also delete the settings.txt file and did configure again in Win Toolkit, but still same error?

How can I solve this please?

thanx,

• 2 weeks later...

somebody has an Idea how to fix the error above?

Best way is a second HD for mounting. Or change the Mount path to e:\ or something else, not the same partition where the WIM is.

Regards