How to add new installers after creating the .ISO file?

chaoscreater

Hi guys, I've recently found out about Win Toolkit, it's an absolutely awesome tool and I love it. I've managed to create an unattended Windows 7 ISO, that comes packed the windows updates and programs that I packed into.

Everything works fine, except for one small problem. Sometimes, I may come across a new program (e.g. from Ghacks, GiveAwayOfTheDay, AddictiveTips etc) and I might want to pack those into my ISO as well.

Well, if I had to load my ISO and repackage everything starting from scratch, it's gonna take a lot of time, not to mention burning the ISO to a DVD or to my USB.

Since I use my USB most of the time, I can simply drag and drop files to and from it. So, is there an easy way to add new installers by just dragging to a specific folder on your USB? I noticed there's a folder called "WinToolkit_Apps" and sure enough, inside contains all the programs I added during the packaging step. I tried to drop some programs in there, did a format and went through the whole installation thing and it didn't pick up my newly added programs.

So ya, not sure what to do here, any ideas?

I do exactly what your referring to... instead of completely doing a new integration I just take the new installer and replace the old one in the "WinToolkit_Apps" folder... as long as everything es;e is the same (switches, type of installer, etc) this always works for me. I use the same idea for all my personal additional tweaks addons etc