Multi-language AIO DVD choose language to install

someone_else

All times I integrated languages in my AIO installation isos, there is no option to install windows 7 in that language, and the language files can only be used by Ultimate version, so yeah, not cool for people not owning such expensive licenses (and the usual suspects pirating stuff).

I found ways to add them to the installation options by tweaking boot.wim (and another file) as from here

Very important : In index 2 of "boot.wim" (Microsoft Windows Setup), before ummounting , edit file C:\mnt\sources\lang.ini . It must look like (with your language(s)) :

[Available UI Languages]en-US = 3fr-FR = 2[Fallback Languages]en-US = en-us

Add in lang.ini all languages added during "install.wim" AND "boot.wim" customization. Only langages defined in this file will be a selectable choice for W7 installed version.

(for example, if you want to keep setup dialog only in English, but installable W7 in en-EN and fr-FR, you have to add both to lang.ini, even if boot.wim haven't been localized in French)

and

Finally, edit "DVDmui\sources\lang.ini" to contain:

[Available UI Languages]en-US = 3fr-FR = 2[Fallback Languages]en-US = en-us

That's it. Now when you'll execute "Setup.exe" from the DVD in a running Windows, you'll get the same language choice menu as when you boot from DVD.

Can this be added to WinToolkit?

Or, is this already in WinToolkit and I'm too dumb to use it right? Please tell me how to pull it off then.

Edited by someone_else

language integration work perfectly in WT, but work only for the ultimate, as you said.

i fighted with it time ago, together with lego (or he endured me :D ) http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/9858-notsolved-langini-problem-in-bootwim/

but now works well, i tested it and the lang.ini is created perfectly and before the classic first screen of installation is present a language choice screen.

not even pageviews? Am I blacklisted or something?

same as me, no pageview for my problem tread :P

theSLug

Edited by theSLug