Still problems with latest Intel chipset drivers when integrating them in a windows 7 image?

RicaNeaga

When Intel made their chipset drivers windows 8 compatible, ~ when the first 9.3.x.xxxx version was released, and also when most of the .cat files grew in size from ~ 10kb to ~ 100kb (10 times the size), problems began when integrating with them in a windows 7 image. For example, on some (''older'')  Intel chipsets after windows install video drivers couldn't be installed and stuff like that.

I also noticed other people mentioned this. Now however I don't have any problematic Intel system available, so I'm asking - is it still happening with the latest (now windows 8.1 compatible) 9.4.0.1022 version? Again all of them were changed.

I have not done an integration/clean install in the longest time, but last time I tested 8.1 the problem (no USB keyboard/mouse working) still persisted. By the look of the driver INF the files have not changed go my guess is yes, problem still there

BTW its not the CAT files problem, its the INF's

I integrate the latest 9.2 and post install I update them with 9.4