[AddOn] Nero 8 DiscCopy Gadget (November 12-07)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Yes it will work with any nero version 8 and above

Hello rick,1st of all i thankyou for thoes wonderful works of yours :) .well, now the nero gadget for version 8113 lite/micro doesnt seems compatible with version 8280 lite/mirco.when i wanna copy dvd to dvd.the gadget will promt me saying burning engine error but i didnt have this problem when i do it with nero express or burning rom.can u pls kindly advise me what should i do.thankyou

Hello rick,1st of all i thankyou for thoes wonderful works of yours :) .well, now the nero gadget for version 8113 lite/micro doesnt seems compatible with version 8280 lite/mirco.when i wanna copy dvd to dvd.the gadget will promt me saying burning engine error but i didnt have this problem when i do it with nero express or burning rom.can u pls kindly advise me what should i do.thankyou
Can I ask how you install Nero 8 in the first place?

Do u use the autoit file or a bat file to install it silently?

BTW I know a way to fool Nero installer to install the gadget on XP LINK ;)

I will update this gadget a bit later when I have a little more time (i have to get the latest Lite and Micro and test it with them also)

Can I ask how you install Nero 8 in the first place?

Do u use the autoit file or a bat file to install it silently?

BTW I know a way to fool Nero installer to install the gadget on XP LINK ;)

I will update this gadget a bit later when I have a little more time (i have to get the latest Lite and Micro and test it with them also)

[/quot

Err..i downloaded the nero 8 lite fr updatepack.nl.sorry im not sure what kinda file it is,but if im not wrong it's exe rite? :sweatingbullets: I will check out the link u posted and try the method as mention there.Thanks Rick for the reply.I will let u know the outcome.Happy Wkend :)

• 3 months later...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!:(:(

On the beginning I wont to apologize for my English:(

I don't known how to install this gadget:( I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit polish version.

I try to install Nero disccopy gadget with

NERO - 8.2.8.0 150MB

NERO - 8.0.3.0 990MB

NERO - 7.7.5.1 238MB

In Nero 8280 and Nero 8030 there was no any options to mark in installation mode about DiscCopy gadget:(

Every time I only see the massage that .....COM SERVER NOT FOUND..... :crying_anim02::(

Please write me step by step how can I install this gadget and what I need to download :unsure:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!:(:(

On the beginning I wont to apologize for my English:(

I don't known how to install this gadget:( I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit polish version.

I try to install Nero disccopy gadget with

NERO - 8.2.8.0 150MB

NERO - 8.0.3.0 990MB

NERO - 7.7.5.1 238MB

In Nero 8280 and Nero 8030 there was no any options to mark in installation mode about DiscCopy gadget:(

Every time I only see the massage that .....COM SERVER NOT FOUND..... :crying_anim02::(

Please write me step by step how can I install this gadget and what I need to download :unsure:

If you have Nero 8 and vista you should have the option to install this gadget in the regular installer

If you want to manually do it now you have to do an extra step to get it working

Copy NeroGadgetCMServer.exe and NeroGadgetCMServer.bin to %CommonProgramFiles%\Nero\Lib and run this command from a Run command box

"%CommonProgramFiles%\Nero\Lib\NeroGadgetCMServer.exe" /RegServer

Thank You very much :worthy: ricktendo64 :worthy:

The gadget it's working but not so good I think:(

When I want to erase disc it's show me all this beautifull effects :dribble: but disc it's not erase:( Files stay in the disc:( and I don't know way:(

Here is the updated gadget and CM Server from Nero 8.3.2.1

Download: http://www.qcom3.com/wincert02/NeroDiscCopy.Gadget

Download: http://www.qcom3.com/wincert02/NeroGadgetCMServer.7z

Tell me, did you install the Nero trial you find on their website or the Nero Lite or Micro?

What version Nero do you have?

You need any Version 8 to use this gadget, it will not work on 7

No I did not install the Nero trial or the Nero Lite or Micro!

I download from some web page Nero 8.0.3.0 and my Nero have weigh 991MB after the installation. When the installation its weigh is about 4GB :blink:

I try to install this gadget with this new files from You :) I have hope it will be work :excl:

:help: :censored: :crying_anim02: :ranting:

It's don't work files stay in the disc even wit this new files from You ricktendo64 :crying_anim02:

What kind of Nero I must to download???

• 1 month later...

Hi Rick,

Is there any way to install .gadget files silently (Bypassing nagging publisher security check by Vista)

And what is the silent swich to install Nero8.1.1.3lmDiscCopyLib.exe. I am trying to install these 2 after installing nero through WPI.

Thanks in advance,

Pokemon

• 3 months later...