Wintoolkit_Apps or wpi?

illeach1

Hi,

I'm using WinToolkit (Awesome piece of software) to deploy My Windows 7 Disk, but I have few questions I couldn't find answer (or understand) them..

First if I integrate my silent installers. they will be installed automatic or manual after Win installs right? but what if I need to update applications time to time should I mess every time with AIO? I mean if i need to update let's say K-lite I wlways have to open the image in WTK AIo or is there any other way, or wpi? so I can be able to add extra applications without messing with Wim

second it's off topic but after 100's of hour research i couldn't find actual answer that is SP1 error free? I know it's updated version with lots of post updates but I heard people talking against it, I tried it in one of my pc and I had BSOD System Exception Errors few times but I tired bsod viewer and according to given results given by BSOD Viewer it was graphic card driver problem, I updated it by NVidia latest driver and at the moment didn't get any BSOD yet.. I have to install Win to many pc's so what are the recommendations about SP1?

3rd what about .NetFX should I integrate or silent install it?

thanks