Public Folders on Root

Dogway

Since most of my critical past issues are solved, I thought I would open a new thread. I get many public folders on root of my profiles drive. This shouldn't be normal. They are a bit different from those inside Users by having an extra tab in properties called "Location" and pointing to the variable, for example:

apow.th.png

jmhb.th.png

This is my unattend.xml

Edited by Dogway

Ok, I think they belong to the "User" account I was forced to create upon Win7 install. I deleted that "user" account (currently using admin account) but I believe I had these folders orphan on root drive from the very beginning. I can tell due to the security tab in properties, they have the "User" group listed unlike the homonym folder inside "Users\Public folders".

I know this is a minor issue and that I can move the folders without further complications, or even now that I know they belong to my deleted account, delete them along as well.

Questions therefore change: Will I solve this (and the annoying halt of the unattended) if I create an "User account" with the WinToolkit unattended creator? And second, how can I make from the Unattended.xml to have blank passwords (both User and Administrator account)?

Thank you!

edit: yes, I created back again the user account, and Public Folders are created on root D:, why is this?

Edited by Dogway