[Release] UltraISO v8.6.3.2052 PE

Gorki

Ultra ISO v8.6.3.2052 PE

uiso6en.gif

UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool and a bootable CD/DVD maker , it can directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it, as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating your own bootable CD/DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your own ISO files, and then burn them to CD/DVD for your own needs.

UltraISO is in sole possession of the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files, including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be created. UltraISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders, edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.

UltraISO uses the double window unification user contact interface, you have the choice to only use the quick buttons and/or the mouse Drag & Drops, you can handle any CD/DVD image file easily.

download.png

MD5: A03227C11A304A69814AEF768B1A7FDD

Size: 3.09MB

Changelog:

15-July-07

v0.3

- Updated to new version

4-July-07

v0.2

- fixed some conflicts with registry information strings.

10-June-07

v0.1

- initial release

NOTE: All those who wont to add their registration info to this addon have to do the following steps (UltraISO MUST be installed):

* extract downloaded addon (containing 3 files)

* run regedit and find Registration and Username line placed in this location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0

* open settings.inf file and add this (replace wonted information USERNAME and REGISTRATION with yours)

* delete ; in front of both HKCU lines.

Here is how it should look like,last two lines.

[REGEntries.AddReg]
HKCU,"Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0","UserName",0,"USERNAME"
HKCU,"Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0","Registration",0,"REGISTRATION"

* save setting.inf and repack again all 3 files (.cab) as it was before ;)

Edited by Gorki

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gorki! I finally got to try this out on a real machine yesterday and here is a shot of what I get when I click on the desktop icon. I dont know what the error means, :D but if I click 'ok' the error box closes and ultraiso starts. I haven't tested the full functionality of the program after the error message, i.e. virtual drive,burning functions....

I did uninstall the program and then reinstalled it using a fresh copy that I downloaded, but the problem remained.

Any ideas or suggestions on what or why this is happening? :welcome:

P.S. I wasn't getting this error in VMWare using the same image..?..?

1212st9.jpg

Edited by Gorki

Hi Gorki! I finally got to try this out on a real machine yesterday and here is a shot of what I get when I click on the desktop icon. I dont know what the error means, :D but if I click 'ok' the error box closes and ultraiso starts. I haven't tested the full functionality of the program after the error message, i.e. virtual drive,burning functions....

I did uninstall the program and then reinstalled it using a fresh copy that I downloaded, but the problem remained.

Any ideas or suggestions on what or why this is happening? :welcome:

P.S. I wasn't getting this error in VMWare using the same image..?..?

Ok I will check this out Mr.McNally. What else did you add to your win source cd? What did u use for integration? Did you tweak anything else in Nlite if U use it?

Edit: I think I located the problem, it should be ok now. version 0.2 is up ;)

Take notice at registration info if you have any intettions of registering your program.

Cheers :)

P.S sorry Mr.McNally I acidently push edit button instead of quote button. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Gorki

Cool! Thanks Gorki! I will give it a shot as soon as I have some time. Funny but I feel sort of bad about pointing out issues I have experienced with the work others have done. Your skills far exceed mine when it comes to this sort of thing. I admire your creativity and determination! Thanks for all of your time and effort! :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...