How change Modified Date Time

To add further to what Kelsenellenelvian already mentioned, please check the forum rules: Wincert.net Forum Rules as your source is blatantly and obviously a warez torrent.

We DO NOT tolerate warez at this site.  Even for mentioning it can get you banned.  I suggest you remove your picture and move on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nah its may not warez.

Seems like it, but can be just a modified Image.

Its warez if its include a pirated serial or something. ;)

But i also crashfly hint, better remove it and use a original picture.

Update:

Seems i was wrong.

Edited by BrokenZer0

Zer0, Any Windows OS image, modified or not, that is obtained from an unauthorized source, and the build named TeamOS x64 2014 is known to be distributed from an unauthorized source, is warez.  Whether or not a key or serial is included has nothing to do with it.  Once it is confirmed that any warez is involved we will no longer allow any discussion about its use or modification in any way, no matter if it is for personal use or redistribution.  Period.

Cheers and Regards

Okay, sorry then i was wrong, i dunno.

Please help me to understand, what means "obtained from an unauthorized source"?

My understanding before was, that i can download windows like other shareware, its just trial-image that u can download from anywhere and use for trial.

Just the serial is the "true"-license, for serial u have to buy or be "authorized" to use a specific key, and its dont allow to release a personal one.

What for license-system ms use for their isos?! :huh:

Cheers

Edited by BrokenZer0

Authorized sources are either directly from MS, downloaded from Digital River, or purchasing an original retail "hologram" DVD and key from a retail establishment or website or eBay or something similar.  Acquiring such a retail DVD and key from a friend, who is no longer using either it or a system built from it, is also OK. An OEM DVD and key is alright, but AFAIK, officially it is only valid with the hardware it was originally distributed with.  But that is pretty much it.  I understand your points and many folks are sometimes confused by our being "picky", but for our board to stay on the right side of software suppliers like MS and our Ad services like Google, and so to be able to exist and remain open and not be hassled, that's the stance we have to take.

Cheers and Regards

So changing (modifying) time/date in OS is consider a warez?

What about integrating updates, addons, installer repacks, editing *.dll's using XPtsp for instance .....isn't this illegal?

but most of us are doing this here, aren't we? (not that I don't nor complain) ;)

So changing (modifying) time/date in OS is consider a warez?

What about integrating updates, addons, installer repacks, editing *.dll's using XPtsp for instance .....isn't this illegal?

but most of us are doing this here, aren't we? (not that I don't nor complain) ;)

It's not that. Had the OP posted a picture of a standard screenshot and asked the same question then we wouldn't be here.

HOWEVER, researching the screen of the posted OS I can find that it is being distributed with cracks and even just helping with it perpetuates the problem of warez.