Stuck at 95% everytime!

Peanuts4

So no matter what I do if I try to extract the iso, use Windoes 7 usb/dvd download tool, or rufus I can't get this thing to go past 95%. It's just there stuck "copying files" and never finishes or I think it may have failed once. What's going on with this? Anyone seen this before?

"We were unable to copy your files. Please check your USB device and the selected iso file and try again" this is at 99%.

I've formatted the the drive thats for sure, how do I Verify my iso md5 hash?

I can simply run the usb prep within this software then Extract the.iso files to the flash drive correct? This is driving me nutty why its not working.

So I changed version of wintoolkit since v1.4.1.28 wasn't working for me. I switched to WinToolkit141-26 it lets me work except for one big issue. It does not have any option to uninstall aero or whatever but when I installed windows after using it despite not removing aero, windows looked like this totally stripped down. Are all wintoolkit versions all set to remove everything so windows looks like this? I can't stand win7 looking like windows 95, I don't even want to run full aero just at least windows 7 basic the setting under basic and high contrast themes, which was completely unusable after using wintoolkit. I went back to using just the straight unedited iso for now. I was really surprised to see windows completely stripped down.

Edited by Peanuts4

No, Win Toolkit is not set to automatically remove anything.  If it did, then somehow you told it to.  Instead of using an older version, why don't you use the latest?  v1.4.29 is the latest stable build, available at the WinCert Downloads page, and v1.4.30.2 is the latest Beta build, available in Lego's sig by clicking "Latest Builds".  Since you are having problems and to convince yourself that Win Toolkit is operating correctly, why don't you try doing a build removing nothing at all, making no tweaks, and adding nothing except the OS updates?  If even that doesn't work, try one without even adding the updates.  Be sure to check the MD5 of your source ISO to be sure it hasn't gotten damaged and download a fresh one from Digital River if in doubt.  Once a basic build seems to be working correctly you can begin adding and removing things, not all at once, until you get the build you want.  This approach will take longer, but you are much more likely to get the result you want and find your mistakes along the way.  Good luck!

EDIT: If you are still having trouble with Aero, be sure you have updated all of your video drivers, since as Kel reminded you in your other post, not all video cards can display Aero without drivers.

Cheers and Regards

I made a new iso with the newest 129 version, I will try it in the next few days. I removed all but one theme pack if I remember correctly so I can use the windows 7 basic. I'll upload the file should there be issues. I don't think it was a driver issue as installing the nvidia drivers I was still unable to select the win 7 basic theme, does windows 7 basic theme even use aero?