Project: ~FULL~ Updated 2014 ISO

Tuesday77

You mean for install or on-demand upgrade?

For install i dunno, i suppose setup.exe (and all sub-threads) get full resources, because no other processes are running while install progress.

For on-demand, you can set higher process priority in taskmgr: start->run->taskmgr->*ENTER* -> processes -> setup -> *right-click*->process priority->High.

Greez

@BrokenZer0,

Thank you for the quick response! I am in the process of completing a project very close to what yours was. After deleting the ei.cfg, none of the images are green. Did you have to integrate updates/drivers/etc one image at a time and then rebuild all 64 bit images? Were you able to select all images from inside the WIM Manager, using a single source such as Win 7 Ultimate x64 ISO, and then have Win Toolkit integrate them all?

UPDATE FOR NEW USERS LIKE ME:

After deleting the ei.cfg so all image options are white, after selecting all images, it integrates updates into all builds and works.

Edited by CarlJ

Update:

I'm planing to release a full tutorial for get  "FULL 2014"-Disks, but it need some time.

At the moment i have to do something, girl-friend, other projects and school-stuff...

At first much thanks at abbodi1406, Alphawaves and ofcs Legolash2o. :)

• 5 months later...