Adding Silent-Installer-List in AIO

Thiersee

Hi Lego,

WTK_v1.4.30 (and upwards) moves some KBs to the silent-installers; OK.

I normally build an ISO with only updates, then I build a second ISO with the remaining "sections"

(AddOn, Files, Wallpapers, Silent-Installers and so on.

What happens with the "moved" KBs, when I load my INI?

They disappears from installer-tab in WTK, but they remains in folder WinToolkit_Apps (and I suppose in WinToolkit_RunOnce):

will they get installed or the WinToolkit_RunOnce will be overwritten? If overwritten, this is my request:

can you buil in the possibility to add more than one item using a list (INI) and NOT selecting single items?

TNX, Thiersee

Just curious.  Is the reason you "split" your install over two ISOs so that you can fit things on DVDs, or is it so that you can more easily customize your install since it doesn't require a rebuild to update the second ISO with updated silent installers?  If it's the second, wouldn't be even easier to just use a USB for install since not only is it faster, but you could fit everything on one medium and still be able to update it without a rebuild?

Cheers and Regards

Just curious.  Is the reason you "split" your install over two ISOs so that you can fit things on DVDs, or is it so that you can more easily customize your install since it doesn't require a rebuild to update the second ISO with updated silent installers?  If it's the second, wouldn't be even easier to just use a USB for install since not only is it faster, but you could fit everything on one medium and still be able to update it without a rebuild?

Cheers and Regards

I was just waiting for this question :D!

Yes and Yes ;).

I burn ISOs for my brothers in Italy too, they are not so familiar with PCs, so I need a simply way

a ) to control the installation process by TeamViewer,

b ) to get Win7-Install on a standard-DVD (not DL!),

c ) different customizations.

To this points: building the updates-ISO takes between 37 and 47 min., depending on the "repository" (Mooms or mine).

To install my own PC I use of course a USB Flash.

Thiersee