[Solved] WIM Manager --> ISO Maker problem

NewOne

Hallo,

i dont know if its a bug or it should be so, but for myself its really annoying.

Problem:

when i use Wim Manager and select a boot.wim and FROM Wim manager i click on the icon to get to ISO Maker, the "rebuild" checkbox disapear and when i click start (the folder Path is "C:\W"

and when i click start it failes (sure because thats not the path where my extracted iso folder is)

WHEN i select the install.wim all is OK (also when i select boot.wim and change the path manually)

and when i start wintoolkit and go directly to ISO Maker is also fine

i hope you understand what i mean

So far,

KrX

• 3 weeks later...

what i mean is when i select boot.wim in the WimManager (and mount it, do my stuff and dismount it), the boot.wim is still selected. and when i click on "Make ISO" i get this "bug".

i know i could select the install.wim to avoid it but when i do like 20 times mounting / dismounting it annoys me to do that each time.

so if making an iso with selected boot.wim is "impossible" it is for me a bug and should be fixxed ;P

what i mean is when i select boot.wim in the WimManager (and mount it, do my stuff and dismount it), the boot.wim is still selected. and when i click on "Make ISO" i get this "bug".

i know i could select the install.wim to avoid it but when i do like 20 times mounting / dismounting it annoys me to do that each time.

so if making an iso with selected boot.wim is "impossible" it is for me a bug and should be fixxed ;P

try running WimManager  (run this program as administrator) when you right click on the WimManager program

i still personally thin that DISM GUI 3.5 is better to mount and dismount install.wim and boot.wim