how to disable this link http://go.microsoft..../?LinkId=299201 in I.E11.0

sukh

Here are all "about:blank" i found in my registry:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UnattendBackup\ActiveSetup\Home_Page]"Home_Page"="about:blank"[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]"Start Page"="about:blank""Default_Page_URL"="about:blank"[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]"Start Page"="about:blank""Default_Page_URL"="about:blank"[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]"Start Page"="about:blank""Default_Page_URL"="about:blank"

sir i have done all these as  shown below as u said still my problem is not solved,  

In internet options of I.E 11.0,  i have set  "home page"= about:blank and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
"Default_Search_URL"= about:blank
"Default_Page_URL"= about:blank
"Start Page"= about:blank                                                                                
"Search Page"= about:blank 
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main 
"Search Page"= about:blank 
HKEY_USERS\Default\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main 
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"="about:blank"
"Default_Page_URL"="about:blank"

but every time when I.E 11.0 started in windows 7 SP1 a new tab is opened along with blank home page and is trying to open the link http://go.microsoft..../?LinkId=299201  

how to stop this?

Default Page have no effect on this first-start-page, its an other one.

First time u start IE, anything in reg/app open a specific link, no matter how is ur defaultpage/homepage.

Its like the "first-start" stuff from WMP or other, i think it will works if u can set a flag for "first-start-is-done".

May anybody can monitoring the registry/system by first-start running?

That would be helps, thanks.

why can't copy and paste on your website?

You can.

By chance were you using IE11 when it didn't work?  I know of at least one other site, MSFN, that has the same "problem".  I see this as a fault of IE11, so I just suggest using any other browser other than IE11.  Others think it is a problem of the site, or at least a problem of the board software, IP Board.  The board software has definitely had it's issues, so I won't completely discount that, but I only use any form of IE when I absolutely have to because I have no other choice, and the board software has been stable now for quite awhile.  By all means, feel free to use IE or any browser you like, wherever you like, but just be aware that IE11 does seem to have some issues with sites that use IP Board and I don't know when they will be resolved.

If you were using some other browser when you had this problem, please tell us the exact browser you were using and we will see if we can replicate the problem and get it fixed.

Cheers and Regards