[Solved] NSIS Error solved but NSIS installer now is Invisible...?

pitoloko

My Windows 8.1 installation does not show the silent installers (any), it install better all the silent installers that I've added but don't shows the WinToolkit silent installer window, so what happens if one of my silent installers throws an error? totally unable to see it.. it's a bad idea to make this thing invisible.

I'm not sure that maybe I've touched a setting that hides the installers or is a bug?

I'm using the last 1.4.33.7 release, in 1.4.33.6 version this does not happen

Edited by pitoloko

NSIS is an installer for what ? I didn't saw this error from NSIS til now !!

In my installer does show this error, but not saying from which install it is ! I am very disappointed about my work in vain from 4 days until now!

Edited by KEiGHT

@KEiGHT

My English is very poor but, I din't understood you at all but I think that you've mixed things, NSIS is an install-builder (a software to build Installer files, compiling them into an exe, for example 'WinAMP' installer was made with NSIS installbuilder)

My problem is not about the (polemic) 'NSIS Error' of winToolkit, in the version 1.4.33.7 this error seems fixed, but now there is a new problem and it's that the WinToolkit silent installer launcher is invisible! then the silent installers are installed totally silentlly and invisiblly so an user can't know how much long the installation can take to finish 'cause there is any WinToolkit window to display the silent installers count...

Edited by pitoloko

Ok the really issue seems to be with the Windows 8 installation screens (Those "Hello", "we are updating things", "we are blah blah blah", etc... that changes the colorization all the time) that screen misteriouslly hides completelly the WinToolkit installer from start to end, I've made again my ISO all from zero with the same settings in WinToolkit and now worked ok, I can see the WinToolkit installer

@Legolash2o

Maybe could be a good idea to set the WinToolkit installer Form 'OnTop' (several times after some seconds of execution time) to avoid this strange hidding issue

Thanks for your great job.

Edited by pitoloko