IE 11 Intergration and Adobe Reader silent installer issues.

David Phares

I'm having a hard time integrating IE11 into this image I'm creating for our office.  I put the IE prerequisites (seems to be only 1 file) and IE 11 with the Spelling Libraries and the Hyphenation libraries.

Though when windows installs it seems to put the IE 11 install in silent installs.  Not sure why.  Maybe I'm missing an update?  I tried to read the forums here but I don't see anything that helps me.

Adobe Reader I use a silent installer .msi file with /quiet /norestart switches and it check marks it as if it installed but the installer just stops and cancels. 

Can anyone maybe offer some input on what I'm doing wrong?

I attached a screenshot of the Internet explorer files I have included into the image.

Thanks!

post-59157-0-51103000-1392833003_thumb.j

Edited by David Phares

The 1 file IE prerequisites you get is a simple text file, you need to open it manually and make sure you integrate the updates mentioned

Alphadownloader downloaded only 1 file which is a kb2896820 msu file.  I didn't get a text file =/   

But, maybe i should edit and say do I just need to look up the prereq's put them in the image then keep what I have already on the screenshot?

Edited by David Phares

Aha

well, here are the required updates:

KB2670838 (Additional/Platform)KB2834140 (Additional/Plarform Updates)KB2756651 (Hotfix)KB2786081 (General)KB2888049 (General)KB2882822 (General)KB2915847 (Hotfix)

as i said, you need to add those, and Wintoolkit will take care of the integration process and integrate IE11 last