Drivers auto installing from USB

CaMeX

Hey

Everytime i install a from a USB key.. it starts to install driver and programs at the same time?

How to Disable the driver installation??

I haven't integrated any driver at all.. but its looking though my USB key.. and start going through them all

Can i disable that feature??

Sorry bad english!

What exactly you mean with install drivers? Windows Progress or WinToolKitInstaller?

1. Windows progress:installing drivers (windows prepared ones) is a setup progress at the end of installation, without it you couldn't work with your hardware.

2. WinToolKit-Installer: Check root-folder of Install-Disk/DVD for a "drivers" folders, these drivers install this Installer, delete it if u dont need.

greez

PS: If u want, u can update your profile for u came from, so we can better speak/translate different languages.

Edited by BrokenZer0

• 2 weeks later...

Hey That sounds nice..

Sorry late answer...

But i'm using my USB key for much more.. so i have drivers on it for 50 diff. computers.

And yes i have a folder called "drivers" at the root... would it help if i rename it?

One of the features of Win Toolkit is that it should automatically install any needed drivers that it finds in the folder it finds in the root called "drivers", so if you don;t want it to do that, then yes, you should rename the folder.  But I don't think it should be trying to do that at the same time that it is installing programs.  If it is, then you have another problem, likely caused by one or more of the updates you are trying to integrate that is failing, I believe.

Cheers and Regards