[AddOn] COMODO Firewall Pro v3.0.15.277

sreen.gif

aboutlogocaptionfg0.pngv3.0.15.277

Info: Hybrid INF addon uses AutoIt during t13 to add the config settings so on first boot the firewall will be 100% up and running.

Comodo Firewall Pro, although designed for personal use, includes an industrial strength stateful inspection firewall, acting at OSI Layers 2, 3 and 4 to filter incoming and outgoing network traffic. Such an advanced filter keeps track of each and every packet sent/received and performs intelligent analysis on critical protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP etc.

comodovv7.png

MD5: 5789E10081F4CF965FD4F80C034B1060

Size: 8.46 MB

Changelog:

1-14-08

- Updated v3.0.15.277

12-13-07

- Updated v3.0.14.276

11-26-07

- Updated v3.0.13.268 (thanks to johndoe74 for the autoit config)

06-18-07

- Now 100% Unattended, uses autoit3 to enter default config settings (no email is entered)

- Fixed dbghelp.dll needing to be updated by comodo auto updater (the old addon copied the old dbghelp from i386 on the Windows CD)

Older version 2.4.18.184

comodorl6.png

MD5: 047CADCC74EC98FA4BA2C0B3FF97E78E

Size: 7.96 MB

• 2 months later...

hi

does anybody know how to take my customized settings and add it to the addon. so when i install, it will load with my customized settings, example application behavior disabled, and so on. please help as this is my favorite firewall app.

• 3 months later...

Must be Defense + as I didn't activate that but it popped up a warning or actually a black outline where the warning should be for my vmware connection, then it crashed which started Windows Error Reporting and then that crashed because the firewall was blocking it even though the firewall gui already crashed... :censored:

hey ricks

thank you so much, you did it!

i had a good feeling that you will come up with a solution of making this great firewall addon.

thanks,

your extreme hard work is always appreciated! :thumbsup_anim:

I'm begining to think they rushed this one out oof the box way to early. Every site I go too has about 50% of those who installed using words like froze, locked up and crashed. Not good. I'll take my 2.4.18.184 and love it until you guys show them where the bugs are.

I'm begining to think they rushed this one out oof the box way to early. Every site I go too has about 50% of those who installed using words like froze, locked up and crashed. Not good. I'll take my 2.4.18.184 and love it until you guys show them where the bugs are.

They did rush it out but don't expect any major bug fixes anytime soon. The fact is, it's more stable than the 2.x line and it supports Vista. My lockup was most likely caused by the fact that I was running vmware and using 50% of my 1 gb ram dedicated to the vm and I'd guess that at least 256 mb was being used by the host and running vmware itself uses a major amount of memory. I normally give vmware about 350 mb to work with instead of 512. That was my bad and I haven't had a single problem since I rebooted after that. Oh I almost forgot to say that my problem had nothing to do with Rick's addon. There are no addons for Vista (yet).

Edited by foxxx428

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

rick...thanks for the quick work.

I just tested new version in virtualbox154.

The tray icon doesn't respond to left click nor right click.

All previous versions have been fine.

Also, all other tray icons are responding properly.

Please keep up the good work.

All of you addon makers help more people than you may realize.

rr650

Hi Rick! I get a lot of your addons, and I shall thank you for this, they're very helpful!

Anyway, I don't want to add software to my windows instalation, since I'd have to recreate it everytime a new version was out. Could you create a RunonceEX or WPI (it would work on both the same way, isn't it?), so I can add to my software installation cd? I couldn't find anywhere an addon for that neither a silent install, cause I saw comodo installs a different way.

If you do, I'll be grateful.

My english sucks!

Edited by weltall

Rick ,I am pretty sure it make Nlite working failure everytime even I set it to disable and trust nlite application,I dont know how to set it and avoid this ,instead Now I had to uninstall ,so nlite working get to normal.

Rick ,I am pretty sure it make Nlite working failure everytime even I set it to disable and trust nlite application,I dont know how to set it and avoid this ,instead Now I had to uninstall ,so nlite working get to normal.
Yea thats why i quit using it

Couldn't you help me? I'm lost here :(

Your addon is so helpful (I've tested it with windows installation), but I really wanted a silent installer for this. I cannot even imagine how I can install this that way, neither windowblinds. Please, support me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by weltall