[SOLVED] KB2533552 & KB2603229

Thiersee

Since a couple of months, may be depending on some updates coming on the patch-day,

this two KBs are not installed anymore (under SFX-Silent Installers) and WU asks for the two updates after the next login.

I think, if WTK would have the possibility to put a reboot between programs, continuing the execution after reboot,

or a section under "SFX-Silent-Installers" for programs to be installed after a reboot, this could be a solution.

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

A possible cause:

When installing KB2895729 as silent, I have found it messes up subsequent installs, probably because it *really* requires a reboot. So I put it last in the list.

Even if this resolves Thiersee's problem, having an option to reboot and continue more installations would be a good addition to WinToolkit. Right now, my builds focus on installing 'core' stuff I want on any PC (e.g. Flash, java, C++ redistributable, etc.) in the silent installers. Eventually, I'd like to add applications that are 'optional' to the list, but it would be much better to have a reboot before hand so that all the core stuff is stable.

Clark.

A possible cause:

When installing KB2895729 as silent, I have found it messes up subsequent installs, probably because it *really* requires a reboot. So I put it last in the list.

I don't have this KB installed, wether as update nor as silent-installer.

Thiersee