[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

6 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

With th eRollup, some superseeded updates are asked and installed by WU, removed when you do a deep-clean, and reasked and installed, and so on. That's why the 2 DNF3.5.1 updates are added for the Rollup Hide W10 script.

ok tried the multi - pass appraoch with NTlite => much better......only KB2813347 is still requested....

8 hours ago, n0nsense said:

:) I thought so.

I'll put something together today, but it will require a bit of testing if you're willing.

Yes of course I will. My objective is to have an updated win 7_64 iso with all current WU (or as many as we can get) that PASSES SFC and then be able to update that iso every month when the new UL are updated in post 1. If an automated script will help, great. Or just a  procedure step by step might be easier?

regards...

@rhahgleuhargh

Okay, I'm running in to problems when using the Rollup method.  I integrated all offline when I was trying to create an integration script.
The only updates I didn't integrate offline, 2603229 and 3046269 - I integrated them post-installation.

Windows Update requests the following:

2446710   (Superseded by 2604115)
2478662   (Superseded by 2972100)
2965788   (missing from Update List)
2984976   (missing from Update List)
3020388   (RDP)
3075226   (RDP)
3126446   (RDP)

Some are RDP, which are not included in the Rollup, and have not been superseded, so perhaps they should be included in the Common category.
Windows won't allow me to integrate 2604115 or 2972100 because I've already integrated the Rollup, so I'm just about to try the integration again, putting those in before the rollup.  I also think, as many may already know, that integration order is very important when it comes to this rollup.  I'm working on a few changes to a script that will put the updates before, and after integrating the rollup.  (I'll report back soon)

@rhahgleuhargh

Hi,

there is a small copy/paste error in the actual list:

<update id="KB3161608" category="2" publishdate="2016-06-21" article="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3102429">
    <title>KB3161608 - MAJ pour Windows 7 SP1 x64</title>
    <description>Rollup pack juin 2016.</description>
    <filename>4-Windows6.1-KB3161608-x64.msu</filename>
    <url>https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/C/60C66A2E-BA01-49C3-8E57-2425B2F195F9/Windows6.1-KB3161608-x64.msu</url>
   </update>

Nice Sunday, Thiersee

14 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Thiersee

It's the better solution but the pb is that the total size of all files uploaded is limited at each post. Not sure if it will be possible.

Si tu tiens à héberger le fichier sur wincert, rien ne t'empêche de le mettre en pièce jointe dans un post quelconque et d'insérer le lien de la pj dans le 1er post, ou encore le poster dans la section download.

Autre solution peut-être plus simple: le mettre sur mediafire ou mega

6 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I have a number of WU after install on my VM pertaining to NFW 4.6. I went to Microsoft download website and these KB's are EXE files. Is there a way to integrate them in WTK? Don't they have to be either a CAB or MSU?

regards....

It dipends wich installer you are using to install NFW4.6.1; I use the installer from @ricktendo (not integrated, but installed silent after win installation) and I don't get any WU requests for it.

http://repacks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7

Regards, Thiersee

12 hours ago, n0nsense said:

@rhahgleuhargh

Okay, I'm running in to problems when using the Rollup method.  I integrated all offline when I was trying to create an integration script.
The only updates I didn't integrate offline, 2603229 and 3046269 - I integrated them post-installation.

Windows Update requests the following:

2446710   (Superseded by 2604115)
2478662   (Superseded by 2972100)
2965788   (missing from Update List)
2984976   (missing from Update List)
3020388   (RDP)
3075226   (RDP)
3126446   (RDP)

Some are RDP, which are not included in the Rollup, and have not been superseded, so perhaps they should be included in the Common category.
Windows won't allow me to integrate 2604115 or 2972100 because I've already integrated the Rollup, so I'm just about to try the integration again, putting those in before the rollup.  I also think, as many may already know, that integration order is very important when it comes to this rollup.  I'm working on a few changes to a script that will put the updates before, and after integrating the rollup.  (I'll report back soon)

Hello,

KB2604115 and 2972100 should be useless since Convenience ROllup includes all .net 3.5.1 updates until april 2016. This is the reason why I have added the 2 DNF related updates to the HideKB script. KB2965788 and 2984976 are Remote desktop related updates. I haven't done a test without RDP updates since a long time, I'll check this. I personly prefer to add RDP updates because this is a newer version than the one included with 7. Including RDP updates via the Convenience rollup method only needs the 4 updates in the Common RDP updates category (2 as prerequisite, 2 before the Rollup, including them later makes all other RDP updates reasked by WU, just have a look on the posts 2 pages ago). The 3 last updates asked in your list are RDP 8.1 related and just needed for the classic integration method (are they marked as important or optional ?) : so why not add RDP 8.1 updates systematically ?

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

7 hours ago, Thiersee said:

It dipends wich installer you are using to install NFW4.6.1; I use the installer from @ricktendo (not integrated, but installed silent after win installation) and I don't get any WU requests for it.

http://repacks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7

Regards, Thiersee

I am using an addon (WA) file in WTK. I just read some of the posts in that link about kb3136000. My last 2 installs kb3136000 gets installed then wants to be re-installed again and again and again! I had to hide it in WU. I see that there was a fix (Italy) by having 2 other kb's installed FIRST. wow this is insane. Its like we (mainly others who have tirelessly worked to make this right) are in the engineering dept of M$. IF M$ came out with this convenience (that's a funny name) rollup why didn't they (and why WON'T) they just finally come out with a win 7 sp2. They should actually been working on a sp3 by now. It's been 7 yrs. I know most responses will be they want everyone to go to win 10. however win 7 will be supported till sometime 2020. This is very irresponsible by M$. just venting...

regards...

43 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I....

I see that there was a fix (Italy) by having 2 other kb's installed FIRST. wow this is insane

May be you have a look to the date of the posts about the issue with KB3136000.....it's more than three month!

In the mean time there have been two updates for the installer and that issue don't come anymore.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2014 at 11:30 AM, Thiersee said:

May be you have a look to the date of the posts about the issue with KB3136000.....it's more than three month!

In the mean time there have been two updates for the installer and that issue don't come anymore.

what installer? I just made a new classic iso from scratch and that problem exists in my install. how can that be fixed?

regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

11 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

what installer? I just made a new classic iso from scratch and that problem exists in my install. how can that be fixed?

regards...

The installer from @ricktendo for NET-FW 4.6.1!

I use an installer (I have no requests from WU!) and you an add-on (WA).

I can't see what you do and what you integrate, so it would be helpful if you post your INI-file from WTK; otherwise it's not easy to help you, sorry!

4 hours ago, Thiersee said:

thanks. here is the ini file2016-06-24_13-19-PM_classic ie11 cab.ini

31 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

thanks. here is the ini file2016-06-24_13-19-PM_classic ie11 cab.ini

1) You should integrate in a first session only  updates and the 4 KBs under Silent-Installer-SFX; otherwise you can not say what is responsible for which issue!

2) The add on (WA) for NET-FW seems to be to old (20015.12.22)

From my experience: do not put all at the same time in WTK!

22 hours ago, Thiersee said:

1) You should integrate in a first session only  updates and the 4 KBs under Silent-Installer-SFX; otherwise you can not say what is responsible for which issue!

2) The add on (WA) for NET-FW seems to be to old (20015.12.22)

From my experience: do not put all at the same time in WTK!

thiersee that new NFW 4.61 add-on did the trick. I did not know that the NFW add-on's actually get their own updates. I found it on the WTK forum. Thx much! The only "small" issue I have is when doing the CLASSIC there are 4 updates that are in the integration but always are asked to be installed by WU after a new install. They are 3035126, 3078601, 3109094, 3110329. Do you think there are prerequisites or a certain order to be installed? also 2952664 and 3123862 don't seem like thay can be manually installed because I cant find them (as msu's) on $M website. however at this point I am very satisfied with only having 9 updates after install and sfc passes.

lastly I am still getting 3136000 wanting to be installed over and over. The link says to install 3122661 and 3127233 first, but both those NFW updates are .EXE files. can they be integrated in WTK as EXE files so this 3136000 doesn't keep wanting to be re-installed?

regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

Sorry @pennsylvaniaron, I used this time the integration with the "convenience pack", not the "Classic" and can't say, why you get the 4 patches requested again.

Regarding the NFW here you get the actual version:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11127-microsoft-net-framework-461-for-windows-7/

As I said, I don't use the add-on, I use the exe-version during post-install and do not get the issue with KB3136000.

Thiersee

3 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Sorry @pennsylvaniaron, I used this time the integration with the "convenience pack", not the "Classic" and can't say, why you get the 4 patches requested again.

Regarding the NFW here you get the actual version:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11127-microsoft-net-framework-461-for-windows-7/

As I said, I don't use the add-on, I use the exe-version during post-install and do not get the issue with KB3136000.

Thiersee

This is weird. While experimenting with this 3136000 issue I removed the NFW 4.61 WA add-on and put the NFW 4.61 slim x86_x64 from that ricktendo link as a file (to be installed) on my desktop. after the vm iso install the first thing I did was check WU. one of the updates to be installed was 3136000 but I never installed any NFW. I went to programs and features and on the list of installed programs is NFW 4.61 hotfix rollup kb3154529. I checked all integration folders and WTK integration and nowhere can I find kb3154529. so I installed 3136000 anyway and then it still wants to be re-installed. I then uninstalled the NFW 3154529 (programs and features), went to M$ site and downloaded NFW 4.61 (its kb310xxxx from memory). afterwards 3136000 still wants to be re-installed.

you say you "post install with the exe file". I assume what I am doing is what you do? Or am I doing something differently?

regards....

Sorry, I don't know what you do.

As I said I integrate only the updates and I don't care about the WU requests for NFW 4.5.2 & 4.6.1;

I install Windows on a VM (or HW) and when the installation has finished I start my WPI (WindowsPostInstaller) containing the NFW-Installer from @ricktendo (the international version, because I need IT & DE); after a WU-search I don't get any requests.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:58 AM, Thiersee said:

Sorry, I don't know what you do.

As I said I integrate only the updates and I don't care about the WU requests for NFW 4.5.2 & 4.6.1;

I install Windows on a VM (or HW) and when the installation has finished I start my WPI (WindowsPostInstaller) containing the NFW-Installer from @ricktendo (the international version, because I need IT & DE); after a WU-search I don't get any requests.

thx for replies. I am playing around with the WPI. I really don't see an difference running the NFW 4.61 installer with the WPI or just running the 4.61 installer (ricktendo) from the desktop where I have placed the file. Doing it now...

regards...

I just installed NFW 4.61 with the WPI and KB3136000 has returned to be installed repeatedly. As of now I do not see a fix if you use classic updates to make a new win 7 ISO. I would use the convenience rollup which does not have this issue but that fails sfc. Maybe next month?

regards....

14 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I just installed NFW 4.61 with the WPI and KB3136000 has returned to be installed repeatedly. As of now I do not see a fix if you use classic updates to make a new win 7 ISO. I would use the convenience rollup which does not have this issue but that fails sfc. Maybe next month?

regards....

I recently reinstalled my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 system a couple of weeks ago, and I updated it "live" the classic way using WHDownloader and abbodi1406's lists and scripts, without the "convenience" rollup, I chose to hide the updates for WAT and Windows 10, 7 in total, and the language packs. I installed NFW 4.6.1 "manually" using ricktendo's installer - dotNetFx461_Full_x86_x64intl_Slim_2016-05-18.exe, similarly to the way you did from the desktop. And I have never separately installed KB3136000, nor has it ever been asked for.  My OS shows as completely up to date on MU/WU with no trace of KB3136000 in the list of installed updates.

I have no idea what is different on your system regarding NFW, but it's not due to Rick's installer or doing the updates the classic way.  But it is something on your system or the way you installed your updates.  I doubt it, but in case it makes any difference, but like I said, I updated my installed system live.

Sorry I can't help more.

Cheers and Regards

2 hours ago, X-Force said:

New Windows 10 Spyware release;

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3173040

Not really a spyware, it adds the possibility to report or decline the upgrade. It will be useless next month.

An other update  : KB3163589 : it's a popup message when your Windows 7 is not SP1. Useless.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

1 hour ago, n0nsense said:

@rhahgleuhargh

3140245 removed and not requested by WU.  That update is not listed as included in CR, and not listed in the MS catalog as superseded.  Do you know if it is required/optional?

KB3140245 supersede by 3161949,3125574 6/14 per abbodi1406 changelog... he's always accurate 
Edited by Pink_Freud