[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

I always use DISM (started as admin) for this task.

When I want to create a new monthly update, I first remove the superseeded then integrate the latest updates. I do let DISM slipstream all related updates in seperate sessions. Updates - Security - IE - NetFW

So this month I did get some error message, that the file KB3101746 isn't 100% proper installed and that the proces needs to be started again.

I tried also integrate the 2 others, KB3101246 & KB3081320. Believe it or not, this also gives me a error warning. So I don't have a clue what's wrong here.

So for now I have place the update KB3101746 into the runonce section. This seems to work without any problem, after installation and checking for possible missing updates; WUD did not give me any new or missing updates. Not the most elegant solution, but it works for me.

I tried also integrate the 2 others, KB3101246 & KB3081320. Believe it or not, this also gives me a error warning. So I don't have a clue what's wrong here.

So for now I have place the update KB3101746 into the runonce section. This seems to work without any problem, after installation and checking for possible missing updates; WUD did not give me any new or missing updates. Not the most elegant solution, but it works for me.

I used WinTookit and.... no errors 

I must tell you a "strange" (for me!) behavior with the three KBs 3081320, 3101246 & 3101746.

I updated (by WU) 2 PCs, 1 in Italy (x64, HP, IT) via TeamViewer and one here (x64, Prof, DE) installing KB3101746 only.

Everytime after rebooting and searching for updates WU was still asking for the other 2, KB3081320 & KB3101246, until I installed them, then it was OK, no request more.

A third PC (in Itally, installed april 2015) did not have this behavior

The first PC was installed middle of 2013, the second one april 2014; after that only updates and, not everytime, a deep cleaning.

All my other PCs and VMs have been fresh installed with a fresh ISO and the last UL and do not have this request!

What do I mean with this history?

Probably some parts remained in those two PCs, forcing the request from WU for the two KBs; it mean on updating may be they are necessary.

Have a nice sunday, Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

@Thiersee,

I observed the same thing : in live the 3 updates are needed, but during integration only KB3101746.

Yes, but NOT for every computer!

For example:

another PC in Italy, installed in april 2015 and every month updated, does not need all three KBs, only KB3101746

my working machine, installed on end of october 2015, does not need them

A laptop, Hewlet-Packard preinstalled august/september 2015, does not need them.

Hello, I'm trying this list with WUD, but I get a random error and the download stops:

Invalid gateway (502)

If I retry, I have to start from the beginning and the error returns at some point.

What is happening? :(

Also, the main updates work for Win7 Eng, right? (the names are in french)

@phaolo,

Updates are multilingual so you can use them, only installers (IE 11 and XP MOde if needed) have to be selected in your language. Only update legends are written in french... because I'm french !

If you encounter some errors during updates download, retry later, sometimes M$ servers are busy.

Hello, I'm trying this list with WUD, but I get a random error and the download stops:

Invalid gateway (502)

If I retry, I have to start from the beginning and the error returns at some point.

What is happening? :(

Also, the main updates work for Win7 Eng, right? (the names are in french)

Me too and I restarted again and again... The fourth try was the good one.

Edited by zimxavier

@phaolo,

Updates are multilingual so you can use them, only installers (IE 11 and XP MOde if needed) have to be selected in your language. Only update legends are written in french... because I'm french !

If you encounter some errors during updates download, retry later, sometimes M$ servers are busy.

It worked today, thanks :)

Jsur a little tip : keep your downloaded updates, so you'll just have to download the new ones at the next UL, supersedded updates will be automatically removed. It saves time, and decreases the risk to obtain an error message when servers are busy.

Oh cool, but do I need to enable some option or I just click "download" again?

Thanks for maintaining this precious list!

@phaolo,

Look at the screen capture of Windows Update downloader at the second post of the topic, you'll get all settings to activate to make it work.

At next update of UL you'll have 3 different colors : green : up-to-date, grey : no update present (but most of time you don't need extra-language or uneeded options ie XP Mode), yellow : new updates need to be downloaded (especially in Updates, IE 11, Additional Uddates, and RDP 8.1 folders).

J'ai mis le SFX W10.exe dans les silent + SFX.

Lors de de l'installation il refuse de s'exécuter j'ai un message d'erreur comme quoi le fichier w10.vbs dans un dossier temp refuse de se lancer.

Que faut-il faire pour que çà fonctionne ?

Cette mise à jour KB976932 de 9,1 Mo du 10/02/15 est proposée par WU comment l'intégrer ?

Iso préparé avec le dernier Wintoolkit et l'UL du 12/11/15 sur une clé USB 2.0 dédiée à cet iso.

Testé en réel sur un PC Core I3.

Les KB3098786 et KB3098001 du 10/11/15 sont proposées.

Peux-t-on les intégrer ou faut-il attendre la maj des pack de Icare ?

Edited by ryback

@ryback,

Je n'ai pas rencontré de souci lors de mes tests avec W10.exe. Normalement W10 doit juste être intégré en dernier (il peut mettre jusqu'à 20 min pour finir, cela dépend de la surcharge du réseau de WU). Peut-être y a t-il eu un souci avec le Wintoolkit installer.

Ce qui expliquerait que tu aies une partie du SP1 redemandé après installation (pb d'installation de KB2533552 RunOnce). Dans mes essais en MV il arrive parfois que l'installateur de Wintoolkit plante, c'est totalement aléatoire, que ce soit en x64 ou x86. Au pire refais un essai en MV maintenant que ton ISO est prêt.

Pour les mises à jour du .net FW 4.6, soit tu attends les mises à jour d'icare, soit tu utilises celui de Ricktendo qui est à jour.

J'ai repris l'intégration à zéro en tenant compte de tes remarques.

Reste un problème avec le W10.exe

Je l'ai mis en dernière position dans Silent + SFX sans le décompresser sous la forme W10.exe

Voici le message d'erreur exact.

Une fenêtre Windows Script Host s'affiche au moment de lancer le SFX W10.exe

c:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\W10.vbs

Ligne: 37

Caract. : 1

Erreur: 0x8024402C

Code: 8024402C

Source: (null)

Faut-il le décompresser et l'intégrer en W10.vbs ? 

Deuxième problème:

La mise à jour KB976932 de 9,1 Mo du 10/02/15 est toujours proposée par WU.

Apparemment c'est le SP1 mais j’utilise l'iso officiel qui inclus le SP1 donc je ne comprend pas.

Je cherche le lien direct pour télécharger cette mise à jour de 9,1 Mo afin de l'intégrer en plus de l'UL

Edited by ryback

c:\users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\W10.vbs

Ligne: 37

Caract. : 1

Erreur: 0x8024402C

Code: 8024402C

Source: (null)

I got exactly this error, because some Temp-files and folder from other Program are (yet) open.

BTW, I use the w10.exe with WPI, but the reason and the error are the same

@ryback,

Je vais refaire le SFX il y a eu peut-être un souci avec l'archive (je teste la version de mon poste, pas celle publiée sur Internet).

Pour le SP1, vérifie si KB2533552 a bien été intégrée, ainsi que les autres mises à jour à placer en RunOnce (4 en tout sur x64, 3 en x86, je n'ai pas les numéros en tête, attention, l'une d'entre elle peut être intégrée offline, mais doit absolument être installée après KB2533552, sinon ça plante et on te redemande le SP1). Une mauvaise installation des mises à jour RunOnce est la seule explication plausible.

@Thiersee,

I'll republish the SFX archive, maybe there was a bug during upload.

• 3 weeks later...