[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

1 hour ago, Thiersee said:

Is under "Updates"

1.5.4.8_1.JPG

1.5.4.8_2.JPG

1.5.4.8_3.JPG

I have to "un" ditto my ditto. I just ran WTK 1.5.4.8 (I misunderstood before) but now see thiersee's post and I do not get an "update 2nd round" category. My kb3207752 update rollup is in the internet explorer category right below Internet explorer 11. So I do not see any difference from WTK 1.5.4.7. fyi...

regards...

25 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I have to "un" ditto my ditto. I just ran WTK 1.5.4.8 (I misunderstood before) but now see thiersee's post and I do not get an "update 2nd round" category. My kb3207752 update rollup is in the internet explorer category right below Internet explorer 11. So I do not see any difference from WTK 1.5.4.7. fyi...

regards...

Probably is your file still named IE11-Windows6.1-KB3207752-x64.msu (from the UL) and not simply Windows6.1-KB3207752-x64.msu....

Edited by Thiersee

hi I was wondering if someone has some insight into this problem. I have successfully made a win 7_64 HP Convenience iso many times without including RDP updates. This time around (December UL) I decided to include the RDP updates. Previously I posted I was getting an error on the IE11 update but now it's a different issue.

here is what just happened: prereq 2574819 gets a green check then 2670838 and 3020369 red circles. regular updates 2592687, 2813347, 2830477 green check then every update after all the way down to the ie11 and 3207752 have red circles to the left (they didn't get updated.) I have all the updates in their correct updating order (1-5) 

if I remove the (4) rdp updates then everything works. I am using a brand new win 7_64 sp1 iso extracted to new folder on desktop. I apparently am leaving something out?? any ideas?

regards...

19 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@pennsylvaniaron

I allways integrate RDP updates during my tests and never encountered this problem. All updates are integrated in one pass as shown in the tutorial. With CR method only common RDP updates are needed, and you choose them. Did you integrate other updates ?

rhahgleuhargh yes I assume you mean the 4 rdp common updates as stated in my previous post. 2574819 goes in prereq first. the other 3 rdp's are the first updates after the 3 pre req's. I believe I have 48 updates in all for December. If I remove the 4 rdp updates then its smooth sailing. I assume 2574819 is the very first pre req? I just don't get it?

regards...

Silly error on my part. All is well in Pennsylvania USA.

Lego asked me for a link to this blog so maybe he'll keep updating WTK to make our lives easier. I also sent him the link to all the issues with the convenience rollup kb3125574 so he'll be up-to-date on that. Thanks once again for the replies...

regards...

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour à tous,

j'ai téléchargé les UL du 14 décembre et tenté de les inscrire dans WUD, mais cela provoque un plantage de ce dernier.

le contenu des UL ne correspond pas et les liens semblent donc erronés : est il possible de les corriger ?

merci d'avance

eseb

Hello,

1 seule mise à jour ce soir : Security Quality Monthly Rollup KB3212646 remplace KB3207752. A noter que le deep-clean n'a retiré aucune mise à jour supplémentaire sur mes machines virtuelles.

Je poursuis mes tests avant de mettre à jour les ULs.

Je confirme que WTK 1.5.4.8 reconnaît à présent automatiquement le Rollup, je vais donc supprimer la catégorie IE 11 des ULs.

46 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

Je confirme que WTK 1.5.4.8 reconnaît à présent automatiquement le Rollup, je vais donc supprimer la catégorie IE 11 des ULs.

This is not so good for my purposes: I will still use WTK 1.5.4.4.

I tested the update on two real-PC (x86 & x64) and confirm: no additional superseded updates after deep clean.

@Thiersee

You can safely use latest beta 1.5.4.8, the only bug I encountered is that Windows 10 ISOs are no more handled, but it's the case with 1.5.4.4 too.

I've placed Security Quality Monthly Rollup at the top of the UL (just after Convenience Rollup) so you can easily edit it and rename it IE11- instead of 4-

9 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Thiersee

You can safely use latest beta 1.5.4.8, the only bug I encountered is that Windows 10 ISOs are no more handled, but it's the case with 1.5.4.4 too...

WTK 1.5.4.8 has for my purposes a bug: I get an error, if I upgrade an image, for example HomePremium ---> Professional, so I can't use it.

can someone explain the rollup file for me. I have been using it in my convenience iso creation. I believe this has to do with hiding those 8 kb's in the (7z) file on page 1 of this blog. I'm not sure if they are related to having win 7 get upgraded to win 10 (or am I off base). if so win 10 isn't being offered in WUD any longer. Is it still necessary to hide those kb's or are they related to something else? sorry for newbie question...

regards...

@Thiersee

This IE11 update is not asked by M$, it seems to be a fix for those who continue to use IE.

@pennsylvaniaron

Just test by yourself unmasking these updates : they are still asked by M$, even if some of them are included in the Rollup (the other are needed for further OS migration).

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

On 10.1.2017 at 10:34 PM, Thiersee said:

This is not so good for my purposes: I will still use WTK 1.5.4.4.

WTK 1.5.4.8 is now working without the WIM-Upgrade issue and I don't know what I have done in other way (or MS or Lego with the database...) :(!

Thiersee

39 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Thiersee

Good news ! Just hope now that the bug with Windows 10 ISOs will be solved...

Sorry, but I don't use W10, neither host nor ISO.

I use only W7 and since 1.5.4.5 until december (UL from dec. 2016) I couldn't upgrade wim-images from HomePremium to Professional: now it works, but I don't know why.

Edited by Thiersee