[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

@pennsylvaniaron @Thiersee

Links were disabled from Mediafire because of a claim by M$. I suppose they have robots that track every file including "Windows" "SP", and ULs were downloaded almost 3500 times since they are released.  I don't break the rules since links in ULs are those from M$ servers, and no files are hacked. I don't want to waste my time joining M$ to remove the claim. And if M$ did its job correctly with updates, ULs would be useless... So links are removed, and files have been posted in Wincert server (as it's the case for Office and Win10 ULs).

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

6 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@pennsylvaniaron @Thiersee

Links were disabled from Mediafire because of a claim by M$. I suppose they have robots that track every file including "Windows" "SP", and ULs were downloaded almost 3500 times since they are released.  I don't break the rules since links in ULs are those from M$ servers, and no files are hacked. I don't want to waste my time joining M$ to remove the claim. And if M$ did its job correctly with updates, ULs would be useless... So links are removed, and files have been posted in Wincert server (as it's the case for Office and Win10 ULs).

Where? Can you provide a link?

regards....

22 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@pennsylvaniaron

Just have a look at first post ! ULs Links are above the tutorial's links.

ok thank you.:D So on our part the links are the same as they always were (now below the tutorials, thx thierseeB)), but where they are linked to has changed. And has mooms said, its even easier now!

regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

• 3 weeks later...

minor issue last month and now October. kb2533552 somehow finds its way into my NEW FOLDER (where I extract a win 7 iso) in the wintoolkit apps folder. :o Its not in my silent list nor in my updates list. when the screen comes up with the 4 problem updates I check all 4 and they go to my silent list. I then delete all 4 of them. I just double checked both lists. the only one that goes in the wintoolkit apps folder is 2533552. I have to go to that folder and delete it. No comprende:blink:

regards...

12 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@pennsylvaniaron

If you don't want KB2533552, just don"t include it in your integration updates folder.

true, yes it initially is in the list that WUD downloads, but it still does not answer the question of why/how it gets into my wintoolkits folder before I make the iso? weird..

regards..

31 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

which size? do you mean 32 or 64...I only make 64 bit win 7. If that's not what you mean plz let me know.

regards...

No, not the architecture!

If you search for updates (WU) it lists the rquested KBs with the size in the same line.