[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

8 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

40.1mb

regards...

This is the part for NET-FW 4.7!

KB4041083 (september) is a rollup and contains a part for NET-FW 3.5.1 (KB4040980), a part for NET-FW 4.5 (not of interest), a part for NET-FW 4.7 (KB4040973) and, last but not least, KB4019990.

If one of this parts is missing you get the request for KB4041083, but with the size of the missing part.

With KB4043766 (october) is the same story, only the part for NET-FW 4.7 is KB4043764.

So you need to install KB4041083 and after that you'll be requested for KB4043766.

Edited by Thiersee

4 hours ago, Thiersee said:

This is the part for NET-FW 4.7!

KB4041083 (september) is a rollup and contains a part for NET-FW 3.5.1 (KB4040980), a part for NET-FW 4.5 (not of interest), a part for NET-FW 4.7 (KB4040973) and, last but not least, KB4019990.

If one of this parts is missing you get the request for KB4041083, but with the size of the missing part.

With KB4043766 (october) is the same story, only the part for NET-FW 4.7 is KB4043764.

So you need to install KB4041083 and after that you'll be requested for KB4043766.

thiersee nfw 4.7 was integrated in my silent list (7_23_17) and in my vm its in programs and features so it did get installed. in wtk updates on my list are 4019990 and 4040980. if you are saying I need 4041083 it did not DL with oct. convenience files. I also do not see 4043766.

regards...

1 hour ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

.... if you are saying I need 4041083 it did not DL with oct. convenience files. I also do not see 4043766.

Again:

it is NOT for Windows, it's for NET-FW!

You'll never get it with the ULs in convenience-files, only KB4019990 & KB4040980!

Either you download KB4041083 (actually it's KB4040973) in WU and install it or you take a NET-FW-Repack, having those Updates built in.

After that you get the request for KB4043766.

Edited by Thiersee

52 minutes ago, Thiersee said:

Again:

it is NOT for Windows, it's for NET-FW !

You'll never get it with the ULs in convenience-files, only KB4019990 & KB4040980!

Either you download KB4041083 (actually it's KB4040973) in WU and install it or you take a NET-FW-Repack, having those Updates built in.

After that you get the request for KB4043766.

ok understood about its not a win ul update. I am using ricktendo's 7_23_17 repack. Is there a later one with the updates built-in?

regards...

30 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

... I am using ricktendo's 7_23_17 repack. Is there a later one with the updates built-in?

Not from ricktend (yet).

You can try this one:

Netfx47_Slim (for EN you need only the first!): https://www.win-unattended.de/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=92

Not yet tested by me.

Edited by Thiersee

3 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Not from ricktend (yet).

You can try this one:

Netfx47_Slim (for EN you need only the first!): https://www.win-unattended.de/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=92

Not yet tested by me.

thiersee it seems to have worked like a charm.:D. You da man!:P However, kb2685811 is now being asked by WU. According to WU 2685811 is a RECOMMENDED update and 2685813 is IMPORTANT. The only 2 kb's in my silent list are 2685811 and 2685813 at the top of the silent list. I watched the entire VM install because of the framework 4.7 and 2685811 did get installed. This happens (sometimes) even before your helpful NFW 4.7.02 file. Any ideas?:blink:

lastly another small bug I found is the when I have WTK to place files on my desktop I get duplicates white icon .BAK files also placed there. I check the box in wtk to replace. just curious.

regards...

16 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Good if it works!

For KB2685811/813: no idea...but you know I install in two steps: 1 step only updates, 2nd step all other stuff.

For the other bug: no idea too.

thiersee I took 2685811/13 as per the tutorial and took them from silent list and put them in the update list. they are the last two entries. Now WU does NOT ask for them and a deep clean DOES show them uninstalled. As of this this test I have no KB's in silent. I don't know if this is a bug but it seems to work for me. When I initially add all the updates (convenience method) updates 2603229, 3046269 and 3177467 come up as problem updates (normal). I check all three to go to silent list. I then go to the silent list and remove them. However they still get integrated after the monthly quality rollup. I watch the bottom of the wtk screen and see them getting integrated even though I removed them. This works out perfectly because I tried a test where I did not include them at all in the update list and WU called for them.

I also emailed Liam and posed the above possible bug or my lack of knowledge scenario to him. Still awaiting that reply.  He did reply back about that .bak file issue. It was being caused because in the OPTIONS list I had CREATE BACKUPS checked. I unchecked it and now perfect. FYI.....

regards...

Je viens d'intégrer la dernière UL x64 avec WTK 1.5.4.10, tout s'est bien passé, WTK m'a fait un avertissement à propos d'une KB non intégrée, mais il a du la mettre en runonce car MU ne m'a trouvé aucune MAJ prioritaire.

Par contre, WUD était mal configuré et il m'a effacé tout le contenu d'une dizaine de dossiers, me laissant juste des sous-dossiers vides ! Il faut vraiment faire attention avec lui, aucune confirmation de suppression et les fichiers sont supprimés définitivement !

I don't think it was mentioned. Liam has updated WTK to v. 1.5.4.12.

I was getting backup files on my desktop for exe files I had placed there such as teamviewer as an example. I see Liam removed the backups option in the AIO. He said it was useless. There are some other changes (see the changelog).

Its on the test build as well as the public sites...

fyi...

regards...

7 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

EDIT: just tested. updates not getting integrated v.13 & v.14...does anyone have same issue?

Liam forgot a debug option checked "Boot.wim Test"!

Go into "Options" (at the bottom) and uncheck it, then it can start the integration.

BTW, there is a thread to report bugs...

9 hours ago, mooms said:

You should report it to Liam.

6 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Liam forgot a debug option checked "Boot.wim Test"!

Go into "Options" (at the bottom) and uncheck it, then it can start the integration.

BTW, there is a thread to report bugs...

thx I emailed Liam about it. Seems like an easy fix and oversight by Liam. I know there is a thread for bugs but bring attention to it here at this thread because it is the main tool we use to keep our win 7's slipstreamed and figured it would be of interest to other members.

regards...

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2014 at 10:02 AM, rhahgleuhargh said:

Not sure if this was intentional but I (actually NTLite) found a duplicate update in your list.

The "2-Windows6.1-KB3004375-v3-x64" update is located in "Common Convenience Rollup and Classic integration Updates" AND "Classic integration Updates (Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise Editions ONLY)" categories.

Im running Professional Edition, so I integrate either way. If it is truly Pro and higher only then some may not need.

10 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Not sure if this was intentional but I (actually NTLite) found a duplicate update in your list.

The "2-Windows6.1-KB3004375-v3-x64" update is located in "Common Convenience Rollup and Classic integration Updates" AND "Classic integration Updates (Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise Editions ONLY)" categories.

Im running Professional Edition, so I integrate either way. If it is truly Pro and higher only then some may not need.

I am running Home Premium and was told to disregard 3004375, so I do NOT integrate. I did once and a deep clean uninstalled, said it was superseded.

thx for the heads up!

regards...