rhahgleuhargh

[12 novembre 2019] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

3 hours ago, Thiersee said:

@rhahgleuhargh

Just a question:

why KB4014579 instead of KB4014504 (see: post #9996 from Mr.X on MDL)?

KB4019112 has been requested.

It's a Copy/paste error from my work file ! I needed the complete update KB4019112 to obtain the specific 3.5.1 one. So the good file in the UL is KB4014504. But I initially  copied the security only name from download center...

Previous post edited.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

ULs mises à jour.

Je n'ai pas mis la mise à jour d'IE 11, c'est un non sens. Ce bug sera sans doute corrigé ultérieurement comme cela a été le cas par le passé. Il suffit d'ignorer la mise à jour, mais pas de la masquer (sinon d'autres mises à jour plus anciennes seront demandées à la place). Pour ceux qui ont installé quand même la ou les mises à jour IE 11, elles seront normalement écrasées le mois prochain.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

13 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

Sorry, I only use icare's one since 4.6.2 version !

I was going to use nfw 4.7 by ricktendo but it seems that is optional. As discussed kb4019990 would have to be included in the new UL's at least for now and that is not considered a M$ update. Looks like we will still be using NFW 4.62 and if anyone wants to "upgrade" it will be at their discretion. I assume eventually NFW 4.7 will work its way into our UL's. Please correct me if I misunderstand.:blink:

regards...

regards...

22 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I was going to use nfw 4.7 by ricktendo but it seems that is optional. As discussed kb4019990 would have to be included in the new UL's at least for now and that is not considered a M$ update. Looks like we will still be using NFW 4.62 and if anyone wants to "upgrade" it will be at their discretion. I assume eventually NFW 4.7 will work its way into our UL's. Please correct me if I misunderstand.:blink:

regards...

regards...

Net-FW 4.7 itself is optional, so the NFW-Repack from iCare is optional as that from Ricktendo, the only difference is, the one from Icare contains the prerequisite KB4019990, nothing more!

If you don't install it, you don't need KB4019990!

As I already said NFW 4.7 do not belongs to windows-installation, so it will not be in th UL.

@Thiersee

I just did it ! It's surprising, but it reminds me the same kind of problem with an old IE 11 update for non english systems few years ago.

I don't remember if this update was automatically cleaned by deep-clean or if I removed it after comparing logs from WUC... it was removed in april. I'll try to put it back and retry a deep-clean after.

Did you or anyone have some bugs without this KB ? All seems to be fine in my VMs but I only use them for testing and not in a normal way. I allways keep old links for deleted updates, so if there is any problem I'll put them back to the ULs.

3 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

I just did it ! It's surprising, but it reminds me the same kind of problem with an old IE 11 update for non english systems few years ago.

Exactly!

I don't remember if this update was automatically cleaned by deep-clean or if I removed it after comparing logs from WUC... it was removed in april. I'll try to put it back and retry a deep-clean after.

I don't remember, sorry.

Did you or anyone have some bugs without this KB ? All seems to be fine in my VMs but I only use them for testing and not in a normal way. I allways keep old links for deleted updates, so if there is any problem I'll put them back to the ULs.

I didn't; as I've seen that post, I had already done my integrations, but I can try to install it and do a deep clean.

1 hour ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Thiersee

I did the test and this update is not cleaned after deep-clean (as many others since the new cumulative update patch system). I've reuploaded ULs with KB3210131.

WU is really a calamity !

Confirmed!

2 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Thiersee

I did the test and this update is not cleaned after deep-clean (as many others since the new cumulative update patch system). I've reuploaded ULs with KB3210131.

WU is really a calamity !

I'm trying to keep up with your discussion with thiersee. You say you have re-uploaded the may UL's. is this kb3210131 necessary (or not) if using convenience method and IE11 English version?

regards...

40 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I'm trying to keep up with your discussion with thiersee. You say you have re-uploaded the may UL's. is this kb3210131 necessary (or not) if using convenience method and IE11 English version?

No, it isn't and in the UL is named "for NON ENGLISH Systems ONLY"; just have a look at link I posted yesterday ;).

Edited by Thiersee

4 hours ago, Thiersee said:

No, it isn't and in the UL is named "for NON ENGLISH Systems ONLY"; just have a look at link I posted yesterday ;).

Thiersee UNDERSTOOD. however in the re-loaded may 13 UL's the kb3210131 is in the main category of convenience updates (44 of them). If we using the English version do we have to go into that main category and "uncheck" kb3210131. Usually you check the category you need  and you're ready to DL. What if we forget and it gets installed? Will it cause us any problems?

regards...

12 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

Thiersee UNDERSTOOD. however in the re-loaded may 13 UL's the kb3210131 is in the main category of convenience updates (44 of them). If we using the English version do we have to go into that main category and "uncheck" kb3210131. Usually you check the category you need  and you're ready to DL. What if we forget and it gets installed? Will it cause us any problems?

regards...

If you install it in your english system it should be cleaned up by the next one (this update contain language files for non english systems that are not present in may cumulative update and these files are not selected when KB3210131 is installed in your language), so it's not important. The next cumulative DNF3.5.1 update will perhaps superseed it.

Just to be sure : if you proceeded to an installation between december and april, has this update been removed in your deep-clean log in may ?

3 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

If you install it in your english system it should be cleaned up by the next one (this update contain language files for non english systems that are not present in may cumulative update and these files are not selected when KB3210131 is installed in your language), so it's not important. The next cumulative DNF3.5.1 update will perhaps superseed it.

Just to be sure : if you proceeded to an installation between december and april, has this update been removed in your deep-clean log in may ?

From memory ( I'm out to dinner now) my latest may iso on vm deep clean was kb2534111

Regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

On 10.5.2017 at 10:57 PM, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Thiersee

I just made a test with new UL, and IE 11 KB2987107 is asked in my case !

Hiding these updates makes older ones asked by WU, so it's better to only ignore them as recommended by abbodi1406.

Seems it depends on, how Windows has been installed (Classic or Convenience)...

I just updated PC in Italy (installed 2013!) and KB2987107 has not been requested.

On all other PCs (Convenience install) has been requested.

1 hour ago, abbodi1406 said:

Hi

regarding KB3210131 and few other .NET 3.5.1 updates

https://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/windows-7-hotfix-repository.19461/page-501#post-1346510

3032655, 3096436, 3142024 are not needed at all
3210131 is needed only without CR KB3125574 method

Thank you Master for these infos !

Bonjour,

j'ai l'erreur suivante :  j'utilise la version 1.5.4.4 avec win 7 premuim home :

DISM failed. No operation was performed. 
For more information, review the log file.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\DISMTool\Appz\W7Toolkit>exit

----------------------------------
An error occurred whilst integrating an update!
Exception:
Microsoft Windows [version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r�serv�s.

C:\DISMTool\Appz\W7Toolkit>chcp 65001

C:\DISMTool\Appz\W7Toolkit>Set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS=1

C:\DISMTool\Appz\W7Toolkit>"C:\Windows\System32\Dism.exe"  /Image:"C:\WinToolkit_Mount_2FB05549811727DCEC5FFD350DAE8D53" /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\DISMTool\updates\4-Windows6.1-KB3172605-
x64.msu" /ScratchDir:"C:\Temp\Nouveau dossier\WinToolkit_Temp\ScratchDir_FF22A41EEC597EEA7503C3A118F8BF71" /English

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package C:\DISMTool\updates\4-Windows6.1-KB3172605-x64.msu
C:\DISMTool\updates\4-Windows6.1-KB3172605-x64.msu: An error occurred applying the Unattend.xml file from the .msu package.
 Error: 0x800736b5

Error: 14005

DISM failed. No operation was performed. 

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\DISMTool\Appz\W7Toolkit>exit

Cordialement

Laurent

Bonjour,
La KB4019990 nécessaire pour installer le DNF 4.7 est maintenant incluse dans la KB4019265 facultative de la semaine dernière.
Elle sera donc incluse dans la mise à jour Security Monthly Quality Rollup du mois de Juin.
Je pourrai donc la supprimer de mon SFX.

@+