[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

@Pink_Freud and Thiersee,

Did you try to install it manually ? If it's really not needed you'll have an error message.

Yes, same result like Pink_Freud.

The update is listed in the same Security Bulletin MS-15-109 together with KB3080446.

Strange is, I updated the laptop of my brother in Italy (TeamViewer-session) and this KB has been requested and I got no errors; the laptop is new with W7 Pro x64 English/Italian preinstalled.

Edited by Thiersee

I've finished tests in x64, UL is OK, with KB3042058 integrated in silent install + SFX. KB3093513 was not deleted with deep-clean. X64 UL uploaded.

I continue my round of tests with x86 version. I've uploaded UL but no time to test it until the end of the week.

I've updated the W10.vbs script with KB3083710.

ULs mises à jour uploadées. Tests OK avec la version x64, je poste la x86 quand même mais je ne pourrai pas la tester avant la fin de la semaine.

Script W10.vbs pour masquer les mises à jour de Windows 10 et de télémétrie mis à jour avec KB3083710.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

KB3042058 require servicing stack update KB3020369

KB3093513 is for Tablet PC, if the feature is disabled, it might not get offered

Thanks abbodi1406!

This is the explanation, because it was requested on my brother's laptop: preinstalled from HP, without features disabled.

KB3042058: I'll put it after KB3020369.

Edited by Thiersee

Hi,

what shoud this be for???

<!--
   <update id="KB" category="1" publishdate="2015-10-13" article="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3087918">
    <title>KB - MAJ pour Windows 7 SP1 x86</title>
    <description>.</description>
    <filename>Windows6.1-KB-x86.msu</filename>
    <url></url>
   </update> -->

<!--  Updates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 -->

Present in all actual lists.

As you can read this section is desactivated : it's just to facilitate me the task to add future updates : I just have to copy/paste with the number of updates, and add KB name, description, and link. :gleam:

OK, thanks.

I integrated today 4 time Win 7HP x86 and every time KB2992611 has been uninstalled by DeepCleaning; NOT in x64.

Edited by Thiersee

KB2992611 is almost superseded, the only component that is not superseded is CipherSuiteOrder.admx policy definition

and Group Poilcy is found only in Professional/Ultimate/Enterprise editions

that's why the update is actually superseded completely for lower editions (S/HB/HP)

KB2992611 is almost superseded, the only component that is not superseded is CipherSuiteOrder.admx policy definition

and Group Poilcy is found only in Professional/Ultimate/Enterprise editions

that's why the update is actually superseded completely for lower editions (S/HB/HP)

Thanks abbodi1406!

I was just beginning with the integration for HP without this KB to see if it's version-depending, but I read your answer at the right time ;).

@rhahgleuhargh

I think you can move KB2992611 in the section for "only Professional, Ultimate & Enterprise"

Regards, Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee