[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

Hi volks,

the german user unantastbar on win-unattended.de continues the development of WinToolkit version 1.7.0.0 and has released the first new version 1.7.0.1, after Liam changed the program-code to open.

In this version there are some changes for Windows 10, but some for Windows 7 too (have look at pictures)

to move some KBs (not integrable off-line) to "Silent Installers"

WTK_1.7.0.1_1.JPG.a0d6c2d491992b7cc486c107cafe95e0.JPG

and KB4490628 to "Prerequisites"

WTK_1.7.0.1_2.JPG.7a1bfd4c3dc0055ef72e2aa7099d6346.JPG

@rhahgleuhargh

Since you can read german, you can directly have a look at that forum; I'm keeping on with the translation and changes of the TUTOs and send you them, when I've finished.

Edited by Thiersee

Hello,

Juste une mise à jour ce mois-ci :

Security Monthly Quality Rollup: KB4493472 remplace KB4489878

Il y a aussi KB4493231 v2 pour la notification de la fin de Windows 7, mais celle-ci ne semble pas être demandée sur toutes les configurations. Je la mettrai dans la section W10, on peut la masquer sans problème.

Il faut juste que je vérifie si la mise à jour IE11 est toujours requise, et je posterai les ULs d'ici la fin de la semaine.

J'ai testé l'intégration avec l'UL du mois de Mars en supprimant KB4489878 et en ajoutant KB4493472, aucun autre KB prioritaire demandé (à part le bout de SP1 comme d'habitude)

Testé avec WinToolkit 1.7.0.3 sur une image de Win7 x64 Pro, et réalisé sous Win7 x64 Pro, tous les KB sont bien intégrés dans l'ordre.

• 2 weeks later...

would it be possible to put a link to download the latest telemetry file on page 1 where the ul's and tutorials are (unless its somewhere else and I don't see it). Takes me awhile to figure out how to edit the darn thing.

does it matter where the new pre-req, kb4490628 goes (order) in the pre-req list. wtk places it 3rd.

does kb4099950 still go in the silent section?

regards..

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

44 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

would it be possible to put a link to download the latest telemetry file on page 1 where the ul's and tutorials are (unless its somewhere else and I don't see it). Takes me awhile to figure out how to edit the darn thing.

It is already on page 1 Hide Telemetry/W10 KB script Maker 08 oct 2018 😉

If you unpack the archive you get a readme.txt too.

1) does it matter where the new pre-req, kb4490628 goes (order) in the pre-req list. wtk places it 3rd.

2) does kb4099950 still go in the silent section?

1) No, it doesn't.

2) Yes, still in the silent section.

1 minute ago, Thiersee said:

It is already on page 1 Hide Telemetry/W10 KB script Maker 08 oct 2018 😉

If you unpack the archive you get a readme.txt too.

1) No, it doesn't.

2) Yes, still in the silent section.

thiersee thx for reply. I was waiting for someone because I have wtk open and ready to make iso. i read the tuto and it shows 4490628 in the first position also saying to make sure they are in the right place especially 4490628. confusing!

lastly i downloaded the telemetry maker but forgot how to get a telemetry.exe file from it. still trying, sorry!😖

regards...