Jump to content
rhahgleuhargh

[13 août 2019] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

would it be possible to put a link to download the latest telemetry file on page 1 where the ul's and tutorials are (unless its somewhere else and I don't see it). Takes me awhile to figure out how to edit the darn thing.

does it matter where the new pre-req, kb4490628 goes (order) in the pre-req list. wtk places it 3rd.

does kb4099950 still go in the silent section?

regards..

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

would it be possible to put a link to download the latest telemetry file on page 1 where the ul's and tutorials are (unless its somewhere else and I don't see it). Takes me awhile to figure out how to edit the darn thing.

It is already on page 1 Hide Telemetry/W10 KB script Maker 08 oct 2018 😉

If you unpack the archive you get a readme.txt too.

Quote

1) does it matter where the new pre-req, kb4490628 goes (order) in the pre-req list. wtk places it 3rd.

2) does kb4099950 still go in the silent section?

1) No, it doesn't.

2) Yes, still in the silent section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thiersee said:

It is already on page 1 Hide Telemetry/W10 KB script Maker 08 oct 2018 😉

If you unpack the archive you get a readme.txt too.

1) No, it doesn't.

2) Yes, still in the silent section.

thiersee thx for reply. I was waiting for someone because I have wtk open and ready to make iso. i read the tuto and it shows 4490628 in the first position also saying to make sure they are in the right place especially 4490628. confusing!

lastly i downloaded the telemetry maker but forgot how to get a telemetry.exe file from it. still trying, sorry!😖

regards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

lastly i downloaded the telemetry maker but forgot how to get a telemetry.exe file from it

Unpack the archive and read instructions.txt!

22 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

but now I have 0-6 updates (which is 7). what number belongs in the Dim hideupdates(6)

6 is OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made a _64 home premium iso. on first boot in VM it said windows is up to date. I then did a manual check and it's STILL no updates. I have never seen that before!!

not that I am complaining but what happened to at least MRT and defender definitions? I checked and defender definitions are from 2010 inside the defender program. I had to manually DL the file from $M and install it.

deep clean>>>2534111, 2685811, 2685813.

i forgot to change the dimupdates to 6 as per thiersee (i have 7 update files and left the # as 7) in the telemetry file but that should not concern this issue of having no updates.

regards... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello

ok I did it over with "proper" telemetry file. Dont know if that was the reason for not having any initial updates.

I received 5 new updates mrt, defender def, 4041083, 4049016, 3185319.

regards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pennsylvaniaron

Actually, only 5 KB are needed to be masked (in the maker kit, in telemetry.vbs file, you can now delete KB2952664 that is now included in Monthly cumulative Rollup) :

hideupdates(0) = "KB3021917"
hideupdates(1) = "KB3068708"
hideupdates(2) = "KB3080149"
hideupdates(3) = "KB3150513"  --> hiding this ones will disable all W10 related updates
hideupdates(4) = "KB976932"   --> add this one when you don't want to integrate KB2533552

I'll check for IE11 KB4483187 at next patch tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@pennsylvaniaron

Actually, only 5 KB are needed to be masked (in the maker kit, in telemetry.vbs file, you can now delete KB2952664 that is now included in Monthly cumulative Rollup) :

hideupdates(0) = "KB3021917"
hideupdates(1) = "KB3068708"
hideupdates(2) = "KB3080149"
hideupdates(3) = "KB3150513"  --> hiding this ones will disable all W10 related updates
hideupdates(4) = "KB976932"   --> add this one when you don't want to integrate KB2533552

I'll check for IE11 KB4483187 at next patch tuesday.

excellent. using your example what number goes in the dim hideupdates ()

regards... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perso j'ai cette liste:

 

Dim hideupdates(20)    'TO ADD 1 EDIT THE (11) AND ADD another hideupdates(#)

' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3150513/latest-compatibility-definition-update-for-windows
hideupdates(0) = "KB3150513"
' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3021917/update-to-windows-7-sp1-for-performance-improvements
hideupdates(1) = "KB3021917"
' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3068708/update-for-customer-experience-and-diagnostic-telemetry
hideupdates(2) = "KB3068708"
' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3080149/update-for-customer-experience-and-diagnostic-telemetry
hideupdates(3) = "KB3080149"
' Silverlight
hideupdates(4) = "KB2512827"
hideupdates(5) = "KB2526954"
hideupdates(6) = "KB2617986"
hideupdates(7) = "KB2636927"
hideupdates(8) = "KB2668562"
hideupdates(9) = "KB2977218"
hideupdates(10) = "KB3056819"
hideupdates(11) = "KB3080333"
hideupdates(12) = "KB3106614"
hideupdates(13) = "KB3126036"
hideupdates(14) = "KB3162593"
hideupdates(15) = "KB3182373"
hideupdates(16) = "KB3193713"
hideupdates(17) = "KB4013867"
hideupdates(18) = "KB4017094"
hideupdates(19) = "KB4023307"
hideupdates(20) = "KB4481252"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mooms said:

Perso j'ai cette liste:

 


Dim hideupdates(20)    'TO ADD 1 EDIT THE (11) AND ADD another hideupdates(#)

' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3150513/latest-compatibility-definition-update-for-windows
hideupdates(0) = "KB3150513"
' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3021917/update-to-windows-7-sp1-for-performance-improvements
hideupdates(1) = "KB3021917"
' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3068708/update-for-customer-experience-and-diagnostic-telemetry
hideupdates(2) = "KB3068708"
' https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/3080149/update-for-customer-experience-and-diagnostic-telemetry
hideupdates(3) = "KB3080149"
' Silverlight
hideupdates(4) = "KB2512827"
hideupdates(5) = "KB2526954"
hideupdates(6) = "KB2617986"
hideupdates(7) = "KB2636927"
hideupdates(8) = "KB2668562"
hideupdates(9) = "KB2977218"
hideupdates(10) = "KB3056819"
hideupdates(11) = "KB3080333"
hideupdates(12) = "KB3106614"
hideupdates(13) = "KB3126036"
hideupdates(14) = "KB3162593"
hideupdates(15) = "KB3182373"
hideupdates(16) = "KB3193713"
hideupdates(17) = "KB4013867"
hideupdates(18) = "KB4017094"
hideupdates(19) = "KB4023307"
hideupdates(20) = "KB4481252"

 

mooms thx for the list.

Hey I didn't write this small little script (telemetry) but why would its creator have a number ((dim hideupdates (4)) that is 1 LESS than the number of updates that is being hidden. Stuff like that doesn't make sense to me. I would think the average person who edits the file for the first time (for me not my first time but it's been awhile) sees say 6 updates, they would put a "6" hide dimupdates(6) in the file. easy peasy. Just my 2 cents...

regards..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

mooms thx for the list.

Hey I didn't write this small little script (telemetry) but why would its creator have a number ((dim hideupdates (4)) that is 1 LESS than the number of updates that is being hidden. Stuff like that doesn't make sense to me. I would think the average person who edits the file for the first time (for me not my first time but it's been awhile) sees say 6 updates, they would put a "6" hide dimupdates(6) in the file. easy peasy. Just my 2 cents...

regards..

Even if it doesn't make a sense to you:

in "Dim hideupdates ()" you need the same number like the last update to be hidden!

It means for 5 hideupdates-lines (0-4) you need a 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

mooms thx for the list.

Hey I didn't write this small little script (telemetry) but why would its creator have a number ((dim hideupdates (4)) that is 1 LESS than the number of updates that is being hidden. Stuff like that doesn't make sense to me. I would think the average person who edits the file for the first time (for me not my first time but it's been awhile) sees say 6 updates, they would put a "6" hide dimupdates(6) in the file. easy peasy. Just my 2 cents...

regards..

Pay attention and you will see it starts with 0 and not 1

hideupdates(0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mooms said:

Pay attention and you will see it starts with 0 and not 1


hideupdates(0)

yes of course. We all look at things differently at times. If I were to write the script I would have started with 1 (not 0) (like most lists) and then if you had 7 updates to hide, then the dim hideupdates would be (7). Anyway not an issue to get up in arms about.

On another topic, I just read an article this morning (in forbes) saying that when Win 7 security ends on 1/14/20 Microsoft will offer enterprise customers "extended security support" for up to $200 a PC. This will be an upgrade of some sort. No option for home users. I'm wondering if we will be able to incorporate this somehow in our updates or take advantage of it somehow?

regards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WinToolkit version 1.7.0.7 released; .vbs-script under Silent Installs + SFX supported.

https://www.win-unattended.de/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73

Changelog:

*1.7.0.7: NEW: All-In-One Integrator > Silent Installs + SFX > .vbs Script Support
*1.7.0.7: Updated WinToolkitRunOnce.exe to v1.5.4.5 for .vbs Scripts

 

Edited by Thiersee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

If I were to write the script I would have started with 1 (not 0)

I don't think it's an option, but I don't know vbs at all.

 

15 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I'm wondering if we will be able to incorporate this somehow in our updates or take advantage of it somehow?

We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patch-Day 04.05.2019

KB4499164 replaces KB4493472

KB4495606 (NET-FW 3.5.1, contained in KB4499406) replaces KB4483458

KB4483187 (IE11) not requested anymore

Hiding KBs in WTK 1.7.0.7:

Telemetry.vbs put under "Silent Installers + SFX" works perfectly, KBs hidden.

Tested on Windows 7 HomePremium x86.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...