[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

Hello,

Upload des ULs x86 et x64. Attention, 2 vieilles mises à jour (2013 et 2014) ont été réactivées (KB304599 & KB2882822) pour remplacer KB3022345, il faut les chercher dans la section "Updates".

Condition des tests : toutes les mises à jour des catégories Updates, IE 11, RDP 8.1, Additional Updates, SAUF les mises à jour pour Windows 10 (script .vbs lancé au redémarrage) ; Au niveau de la section "Silent install + SFX" de Win toolkit 1.5.3.12 : KB2533552 suivie de KB3020369, KB3046269, KB2603229 en x64, addition des VC runtimes, .Net FW 4.5.2, leurre MRT.

Aucune mise à jour prioritaire demandée après Deep-clean et redémarrage sur une édition Professionnelle.

Pour éviter le bug du SP1 redemandé par WU, je vous recommande donc de garder KB2533552 et de mettre après elle KB3020369 en RunOnce.

Updated ULs uploaded. Be carefull, 2 old updates are back (year 2013 and 2014), you'll have to find them in the "Updates" category.

I've made my tests with these settings : all Updates, IE 11, RDP 8.1 and additional Updates, except Windows 10 related updates (I ran .vbs script after first reboot) ; in "Silent install + SFX" section of Wintoolkit : KB2533552 followed by KB3020369, KB3046269, KB2603229 for x64, Ricktendo's VC runtimes, .Net FW 4.5.2, and icare's MRT.

No critical update was asked after deep-clean and reboot in Professional Edition.

I suggest to keep KB2533552 and install after it in RunOnce section KB3020369, so you won't have any part of SP1 asked by WU.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Hello,

Voici ce que donne l'Update patch de ce mois-ci :

IE 11 : KB3058515 remplace KB3049563

Updates :

KB3033890

KB3057839

KB3059317 remplace KB3051768 et KB2864058

KB3063858 remplace KB2922229 (x86, mise à jour déjà supprimée auparavant en x64) - NB : cette mise à jour ne m'a pas été demandée sur mon édition intégrale 64 bit-

KB3054476 devient mise à jour prioritaire (elle était dans la catégorie Additional Updates le mois dernier).

Windows 10 Updates : KB2952664 V10 et KB3068708 deviennent mises à jour prioritaires.

EDIT : correction (merci Pink-Freud et Thiersee).

According to aboddi1406 list @MDL KB3021952 (IE11 Updates) superseded/no longer needed:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/19461-Windows-7-Hotfix-repository/page1001?p=1041567&viewfull=1#post1041567

Removed/Superseded:

Code:

3021952 (by 3058515) / IE11

He is usually right... will test in VM & report. :)

Regards

Pink

Edited by Pink_Freud

Hi rhahgleuhargh,

1) the .vbs-script downloaded from dropbox give an errorr, the "old" one from post #1 NOT.

2) In the Readme.TXT (post #1) (setting for WUD) "Product as sub-folder" should be unchecked, otherwise WUD does not show (colour), if it contains someting or not.

Edit:

3) Why is the script so big, compared with the old one?

post-26665-0-10605300-1434018613_thumb.j

post-26665-0-76785800-1434018614_thumb.j

post-26665-0-42460300-1434018616_thumb.j

post-26665-0-74597700-1434018617_thumb.j

Edited by Thiersee

@Thiersee, @Alpha_95

I'll check the script, there was probably a bug when I renamed it.

For the Readme file, I'll add "uncheck product as folder". Correction tomorrow, I'm not home today.

@Pink_Freud,

I didn't test without IE 11 KB3021952 (forgot it, I was focalized on these Win 10 updates and the Pb with KB2533552). Great if you can do the test, I'll remove this KB if it's not needed anymore.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

According to aboddi1406 list @MDL KB3021952 (IE11 Updates) superseded/no longer needed:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/19461-Windows-7-Hotfix-repository/page1001?p=1041567&viewfull=1#post1041567

Removed/Superseded:

Code:

3021952 (by 3058515) / IE11

He is usually right... will test in VM & report. :)

Confirmed!

Tested on VM x86 (HP) & x64 (Prof): no request for KB3021952!

Edited by Thiersee

Good news !

I will reupload ULs tomorrow without it and with the link to corrected .vbs file.

Anyone can confirm that all is OK for the other updates ?

EDIT : Read-me file corrected. I can't modify ULs and Dropbox's .vbs script from my work, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Hello,

Réupload des ULs.

Changelog :

IE 11 Updates : suppression de KB3021952

Win10 Updates : suppression du script .vbs dans l'UL, car le téléchargement direct par WUD du lien Dropbox ne fonctionne pas, c'est pourquoi le fichier final ressort avec une grande taille (en fait c'est la cible du lien htlm, renommée en vbs par WUD).

Le script .vbs est donc remis dans le premier post comme avant, ce qui sera plus simple !

I deleted the .vbs script link in the ULs (direct DL from WUD via Dropbox is not supported, so the downloaded file induced errors), the script is placed in first post again.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Hello, I have a few questions :)

when I download the files from wud, it makes individual folders for each category.   For example: Updates, IE Updates, Additional Updates (optional)  etc.  Can I just take all those files and just put them in a single folder?  Also, is there a 'correct' order of adding these files to wintoolkit, or is wintoolkit smart enough to auto arrange them if there are any prerequisites?

when I download the files from wud, it makes individual folders for each category.   For example: Updates, IE Updates, Additional Updates (optional)  etc.  Can I just take all those files and just put them in a single folder?  Also, is there a 'correct' order of adding these files to wintoolkit, or is wintoolkit smart enough to auto arrange them if there are any prerequisites?

In WTK you can choose "Add Updates + Subfolders", but you can also do in WUD the settings from Readme.txt (Post #1) to get all updates in one single folder.

Advantage of the last one is:

loading the list in the next month you can see what you have already downloaded (green) and what new is (grey); look at my post #674, third picture.

Thiersee

Hello,

Put the settings of WUD like the screenshot of first post.

For the prerequisites, Wintoolkit automatically rearranges some updates (ie KB2533552, or prerequisites for RDP 8.1), but it needs to be updated for the others. The updates renamed zWindows6.1xxx.msu need to be integrated in "Silent install + SFX" section of Wintoolkit. Some updates which can be integrated offline are better to be integrated in RunOnce (like KB3020369 which has to be integrated just after KB2533552 to avoid a part of SP1 pack asked by WU after installation).

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

In WTK you can choose "Add Updates + Subfolders", but you can also do in WUD the settings from Readme.txt (Post #1) to get all updates in one single folder.

Advantage of the last one is:

loading the list in the next month you can see what you have already downloaded (green) and what new is (grey); look at my post #674, third picture.

Thiersee

Just to clarify, the advantage you list is for having everything in one folder, or folders for each category?  If it is for everything in one folder, then what are the advantages of using folders for each category?  ie, when is it best to use each method?  Sorry for the noob question. :)

Cheers and Regards

Hi,

this is the advantage (from Readme.txt):

- If you want to keep the downloaded KBs month after month (time saving), configure WUD like this :
    * Beware to create a specific download folder (don't choose the Desktop, 'cause all of its content could be deleted) !
    * Click on "Show options"
    * Check "Show Publish Date" and "Remove unlisted files" (please read advertissement), uncheck "category as sub-folder" and "Product as sub-folder"
    * At the next update, open each Updates, IE 11 Updates, and RDP 8.1 folders: KB that you own are shown in green,
      new KBs to download are shown in grey at the top of the list.
      Obsolete KBs in download folder will be deleted during the download of the new ones.

- Updates named with a "z" (ex. zWindowsXXX.msu) have to be integrated in Silent installer + SFX section of Wintoolkit (or Setupcomplete.cmd).

Have a nice week-end.

Thiersee

@bphlpt,

I couldn't explain it better than Thiersee !

The other advantage to have all updates in one folder is that you just have to select them in one round for integration with Wintoolkit, then right-click on the last ones (those renamed with a Z) to move them to silent intallers.

But it works with separeted folders too. As you prefer !

I've tried to make this list easy to use, but M$ makes me the task heavier month after month, so it became very complicated with all these categories...

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

thanks for all the replies. Actually I also forgot about those 'z' updates too, and what to do with them :P 

I really should write down all this info before I forget.  I tend to only make one updated iso every 6-12 months and find myself wondering about the same questions.

Thanks for the clarification Thiersee and rhahgleuhargh. So there is no advantage to keeping the updates in separate category folders? If not, why is that even a option? Just a dumb question. :)

Cheers and Regards

By the way, it seems that Liam has NOT been reading this thread!

Liam, I know you are concentrating on v2, as you should, but is there any chance of any minor updates to v1, such as moving appropriate updates to RunOnce or other update rearrangements?  If you are not already, you should take a quick look at http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12103-10-juin-2015-update-list-gdr-pour-windows-7-sp1-x86x64-fr-en-de-es-it/ on a regular basis for it's lively discussion and problems/issues that are being fine tuned every month.  Any help for Win Toolkit doing things more automatically would be much appreciated.  I would assume that whatever then is found to work correctly in v1 will directly transfer to v2, so it wouldn't be wasted time on your part. :)

Unfortunately I can't read the language on that link but I shall browse the v1 topics tomorrow and see what I can do. Feel free to start a topic with just a list of KBs which need to move into silents, etc..

I understand, but many folks post in that thread in English, including Thiersee, Pink_Freud, X-Force, dareckibmw, abbodi1406, me, and others. Any post in English is always responded to in English by rhahgleuhargh or whoever else might know the answer. And of course there is always Google Translate if necessary. :) Just take a look at the last page or two of the thread to see what I mean. Thanks in advance for your attention.

So until we can convince him to get involved here, :)  it would probably be helpful to him to do as he suggests and create a thread for him with the list of which KB that Win Toolkit needs to move into silent installs or any other updates we wish were in v1 or we want to be sure he includes in v2, if such a thread does not exist.  If such a thread does exist, and has been updated with everything we know, a link to it might be appropriate.  Hopefully, he will update v1 to be as useful and stable as it can be so users have a reliable tool to use while he is more actively working on v2.

Cheers and Regards

Thanks for the clarification Thiersee and rhahgleuhargh. So there is no advantage to keeping the updates in separate category folders? If not, why is that even a option? Just a dumb question. :)

Cheers and Regards

If you want install ALL the updates you downloaded, may be not directly, only to get a "display" of what you already own (green) and what you must still download; in addition, files deleted from the list (superseded, wrong or whatever) are automatically deleted from the folder.

In this way by loading a new list you refresh your install-folder, downloading only the new updates and not the complete list.

If you don't integrate everytime all the updates (i.e.: RDP 8.1 yes or not, additional yes or not, and so on) then it's confortable to have sub-folders (categories).

Have a nice sunday!

Thiersee

Cheers and Regards

hello,

Since I'm not the developper of this program I can't answer to this question !

I will start a new thread in Wintoolkit requests concerning the updates to move to silent install + sFX section.

@kivaiphi,

Yes, off course !

But you'll need to be carefull : NTLite integrates updates in order of their KB name, and some updates need to be integrated first (RDP 8.1 need 2 updates as prerequisides, I don't remember which), and other updates need to be integrated in RunOnce (use setupcomplete cmd to integrate them).

@kivaiphi,

...and some updates need to be integrated first (RDP 8.1 need 2 updates as prerequisides, I don't remember which), and other updates need to be integrated in RunOnce (use setupcomplete cmd to integrate them).

I believe they are KB2574819 & KB2592687

@abbodi1406,

Thank you for the info !

I'll check next round of test without KB2533552, but I remember that one month ago it was asked even if KB3020369 was installed (just have a look on posts #546 to 572  page 29), but maybe M$ has change the deal with it.

Yes, despite the supersedence, WU still asks for KB2533552 (as SP1 KB976932)

i was only refering to the condition of the update itself

amd we already know and experienced that WU request superseded updates sometimes

So, this time I moved those to silent installers in this particular  order: 

KB2533552

KB3035583

KB3020369

KB3046269

After installation was done I ran WU and nothings showed up except KB2990214 and KB3021917 - which I did not added. Ran deepscan tool a few times, reboots, WU and again: nothing!..... I guess "my problem" with *SP1 KB976932*  is solved (finally) lol