[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

@phaolo,

Please have a look in the Installers repack section of this forum. All of these programs can be integrated in "Silent installs + SFX" section of Wintoolkit with silent switches.

Thanks.

I need to ask you some more questions, however:

- do I really need to find (how?) the correct order to insert the KB patches? Isn't by number ok?

- are there detailed info about the "Tweaks"?

- do you know how could I slipstream USB3.0 drivers for Win7 on Skylake?

- please reply with the "Quote" button, bacause the "@" doesn't send any notification :P

Edited by phaolo

@phaolo,

Please have a look in the Installers repack section of this forum. All of these programs can be integrated in "Silent installs + SFX" section of Wintoolkit with silent switches.

Thanks.

I need to ask you some more questions, however:

- do I really need to find (how?) the correct order to insert the KB patches? Isn't by number ok?

- are there detailed info about the "Tweaks"?

- do you know how could I slipstream USB3.0 drivers for Win7 on Skylake?

- please reply with the "Quote" button, bacause the "@" doesn't send any notification :P

- No special order needed for KBs, except RunOnce updates and those marked as "z" in my list (need to be integrated in Silent installs + SFX section, because they are not integrable or need to be placed after some KBs). Normally Wintoolkit automatically detects prerequisite KBs, so you can integrate them in one shot.

- For the tweaks, have a look on the Wintoolkit forum section

- For the USB 3.0 drivers you have 2 possibilities : 1- use the tool provided by your manufacturer to integrate them in your updated ISO, or 2- integrate them in the driver section of Wintoolkit (I never used this section, so please check if it's able to integrate them in boot.win).

[..]

- No special order needed [..] Normally Wintoolkit automatically detects prerequisite KB --> phew!

- For the tweaks, have a look on the Wintoolkit forum section --> ok

- For the USB 3.0 drivers you have 2 possibilities --> I'll check option1 or some Bios update

Thanks again! :)

[..]

- No special order needed [..] Normally Wintoolkit automatically detects prerequisite KB --> phew!

- For the tweaks, have a look on the Wintoolkit forum section --> ok

- For the USB 3.0 drivers you have 2 possibilities --> I'll check option1 or some Bios update

Thanks again! :)

I've checked in Wintoolkit, it should work : select driver to integrate, once in the list, right click and select "toggle to boot.wim" option.

Petit script pour se débarrasser des MAJ relatives à W10 et la télémétrie sur un système déjà installé.

Copiez ce qui suit dans un fichier texte, changez l'extension en .cmd et lancez-le.

Redémarrez et utilisez le fichier de rhahgleuhargh sur la 1ere page pour masquer ces MAJ et éviter qu'elle ne se réinstallent.

wusa /uninstall /kb:2952664 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:2990214 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3021917 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3035583 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3050265 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3065987 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3068708 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3075249 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3075851 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3080149 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3083324 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3083710 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3102810 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3112343 /quiet /norestartpause

[...]

I'm a bit confused about the files that need to be put in the SFX part.

From your list they are just these, right?

- IE11-Windows6.1-x64-en-us.exe

- WindowsXPMode_en-us.exe

- zWindows6.1-KB3042058-x64.msu

- HideW10KBs_Silent_SFX.exe (extracted and renamed)

But which silent switches? Order?

And do you know the same about these addons?

- aio_vcredist_x86_x64.exe

- netframework0461_fullslim_x86_x64.exe

Edited by phaolo

IE11 under updates, not SFX (have a look to post #982)

XP-Mode: same as IE11.

Thiersee

[...]

I'm a bit confused about the files that need to be put in the SFX part.

And do you know the same about these addons?

- aio_vcredist_x86_x64.exe

- netframework0461_fullslim_x86_x64.exe

@phaolo,

the zWindowsxxx.msi should be listed just after the other RunOnce KBs in Silent + SFX section of Wintoolkit. No silent switch needed, it's done automatically. If you integrate XP-Mode, the KB958559 (VirtualPC) needs to be integrated after the RunOnce updates. For the other SFX, no particular order, do what you want, but W10 script must be integrated in last. Silent switch for icare's SFX is "/Y", for the other it's "/ai" in most cases (without " "). No switch needed for W10 script.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

@phaolo,

the zWindowsxxx.msi should be listed just after the other RunOnce KBs in Silent + SFX section of Wintoolkit. No silent switch needed, it's done automatically. If you integrate XP-Mode, the KB958559 (VirtualPC) needs to be integrated after the RunOnce updates. For the other SFX, no particular order, do what you want, but W10 script must be integrated in last. Silent switch for icare's SFX is "/Y", for the other it's "/ai" in most cases (without " "). No switch needed for W10 script.

Problem:

- zWindows6.1-KB3042058-x64.msu is listed in the "Updates" section (without the "z"), not in SFX. (correct anyway?)

- the .exe files are nowhere to be seen.

Ok:

- Windows6.1-KB958559-x64-RefreshPkg.msu is listed in "Silent + SFX" (VirtualPC) like you said.

- thanks for the addons switches.

Edited by phaolo

- the .exe files are nowhere to be seen.

You can switch between .msu/.cab and IE11/XP-Mode (*.exe) in the updates-selection-mask (have a look to post #982!);

you don't need switches for IE11 or XP-Mode: WTK puts the needed switches automatically in.

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

You can switch between .msu/.cab and IE11/XP-Mode (*.exe) in the updates-selection-mask (have a look to post #982!);

How do I find that post?! :rtfm:

Anyway, If it means they have both been added, I'm good.

Edited by phaolo

You go 1 page back...

Thiersee

Oh crap, too late, I've already started the process.

I didn't notice the post number on the right.

Do I have to stop and restart now? :confused02:

EDIT: it has finished now. Can I add the .exes or is it too late?

Also, is it possible to automatically add my Windows key to the iso, so I don't have to write it manually?

Edited by phaolo

@phaolo,

Problem:

- zWindows6.1-KB3042058-x64.msu is listed in the "Updates" section (without the "z"), not in SFX. (correct anyway?)

Please read the first post or the Read-me file. If you don't proceed correctly the different steps, you won't succeed.

Updates renamed with a "z" need to be integrated in Silent + SFX section because they are not integrable, or need to be integrated after some RunOnce updates ; they are marked because Wintoolkit needs to be updated to move them automatically as it does for the others.

If you have begin your integration you can stop and redo it, because it will occur some errors during ISO installation and you will have lost some hours.

If you integrate IE 11 updates before the IE 11 Setup.exe file, it won't work.

Yes you can enter your serial key during installation, you can even create an unattended file.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Salut à tous :) !

J'aurais une question par rapport au w10.exe, permettant de masquer les mises à jour.

Voici ce que j'ai fais sur trois machines, dont deux très puissantes (config musclée + ssd), ayant déjà l'OS et les mises à jour installées :

- J'ai désactivé les mises à jour automatiques

- J'ai supprimé toutes les mises à jour de télémétrie

- J'ai redémarré le PC

- J'ai exécuté w10.exe

- J'ai redémarré une nouvelle fois

- J'ai réactivé les mises à jour automatique, et procédé à une vérification : tout est OK :).

Mon "problème", qui n'en est pas vraiment un, est que l'exécution de w10.exe dure très longtemps, parfois jusqu'à une heure (en prenant une énorme partie de la RAM, via un processus svchost qui s'accapare toute la mémoire qu'il trouve).

Quelqu'un pourrait / saurait me dire si c'est normal / pourquoi ça prend autant de temps pour "simplement" masquer des mises à jour :o ?

Merci ;) !

Salut à tous :) !

J'aurais une question par rapport au w10.exe, permettant de masquer les mises à jour.

Voici ce que j'ai fais sur trois machines, dont deux très puissantes (config musclée + ssd), ayant déjà l'OS et les mises à jour installées :

- J'ai désactivé les mises à jour automatiques

- J'ai supprimé toutes les mises à jour de télémétrie

- J'ai redémarré le PC

- J'ai exécuté w10.exe

- J'ai redémarré une nouvelle fois

- J'ai réactivé les mises à jour automatique, et procédé à une vérification : tout est OK :).

Mon "problème", qui n'en est pas vraiment un, est que l'exécution de w10.exe dure très longtemps, parfois jusqu'à une heure (en prenant une énorme partie de la RAM, via un processus svchost qui s'accapare toute la mémoire qu'il trouve).

Quelqu'un pourrait / saurait me dire si c'est normal / pourquoi ça prend autant de temps pour "simplement" masquer des mises à jour :o ?

Merci ;) !

Salut,

Plusieurs personnes ont rapporté le fait que l'exécution du script était très longue. Lors de mes tests en machine virtuelle il met en général de 5 à 20 minutes, avec l'installateur de Wintoolkit. Je pense que c'est plus court lorsqu'on n'a jamais utilisé WU, comme c'est le cas lorsqu'on lance le script en fin d'installation de l'ISO.

L'occupation de 100% de la mémoire est un bug connu de WU, d'ailleurs cela a été corrigé avec l'une des mises à jour du client WU.... bloquée par le script car contenant des données de télémétrie !

- J'ai exécuté w10.exe

Sorry, but it does NOT make sense, because it will work until MS releases a newer version of an hidden update, like last week with KB3035583!

BTW, W10.exe needs on my VMs 10 min (x64) and 6-7 min (x86), started by WPI after Win installation; the VM becomes 4GB RAM assigned.

Thiersee

@rhahgleuhargh: can you please translate it in french? TNX!

Traduction de Thiersee,

Désolé mais cela n'a aucun sens, parce que cela ne fonctionnera que jusqu'à ce que M$ sorte une nouvelle dversion de la mise à jour cachée, comme par ex KB3035583 la semaine dernière. Sur ma machine virtuelle W10.exe ne met que 10 min en x64 et 6 en x86 lorsque lancé par WPI après installation de Windows.

Merci pour la traduction rhahgleuhargh :) !

Je comprends, mais le problème est le même pour tout le monde.

Cela dit, si j'ai activé à nouveau les mises à jour automatiques sur ces trois machines, c'est pour une bonne raison : ce ne sont pas les miennes !

Et comme ce sont des machines sur lesquelles je n'interviendrai sans doute plus, ou alors deux ou trois fois par an, je ne peux me permettre de laisser l'utilisateur (néophyte) faire le tri lors de chaque mise à jour :).

Je ne sais pas si j'ai été clair :).

Mais tu as raison, sur ma propre machine, bien évidemment je choisi manuellement les mises à jour à installer ;).

Sinon tu as une solution plus propre pour éviter les mises à jour liées à Windows 10 : tu peux jeter un oeil sur GWX Control Panel. Le téléchargement se fait ici.

Par contre, je ne pense pas que ce programme ait une action quelconque sur les mises à jour de télémétrie.

Le grand projet de M$ est de lancer une nouvelle campagne de migration plus ou moins forcée sur toutes les machines début 2016. ça se calmera peut-être ensuite après le 29 juillet, date où la migration deviendra payante. Donc il faudra redoubler de prudence pour les prochains Update patches.

Sinon il n'y a pas d'autre solution que de mettre à jour manuellement l'ordinateur et de vérifier chaque nouveau KB tous les mois pour n'installer que ceux désirés. Pas facile pour ceux qui ne s'y connaissent pas.

Ceci étant, je n'ai jamais vérifié quelles données de télémétrie étaient envoyées à M$. Sur Windows 10, il suffit de désactiver dans les paramètres l'envoi de données perso, et quelques scripts circulent pour en bloquer les serveurs, mais sur 7 et 8, ce n'est visiblement pas accessible. Je pense que ceux qui ont un smartphone (iPhone ou Samsung) ont encore moins le contrôle sur leur vie privée avec toutes les données envoyées dans le Cloud !

Please read the first post or the Read-me file. If you don't proceed correctly the different steps, you won't succeed.

Updates renamed with a "z" need to be integrated in Silent + SFX section because they are not integrable, or need to be integrated after some RunOnce updates ; they are marked because Wintoolkit needs to be updated to move them automatically as it does for the others.

If you have begin your integration you can stop and redo it, because it will occur some errors during ISO installation and you will have lost some hours.

If you integrate IE 11 updates before the IE 11 Setup.exe file, it won't work.

Yes you can enter your serial key during installation, you can even create an unattended file.

Ok, I'll try again :unsure:

Btw, where is the option to add the serial key?

you don't need switches for IE11 or XP-Mode: WTK puts the needed switches automatically in.

Ok, I've added the .exe but now the .msu counterparts are missing.

I need to add them manually to the SFX section, right?

This part is really confusing..

Ok, I've added the .exe but now the .msu counterparts are missing.

I need to add them manually to the SFX section, right?

This part is really confusing..

No.

When you prepare an integration, you have to select first the .exe files in the folder, and click OK. Once .exe files in the list, reclick to select all .msu files (except the "z" one) : IE 11 updates will be automatically placed after the IE 11 setup. A popup will appear to move 3 (x86) or 4 updates (x64) into Silent install + SFX section, click OK. Select then your SFX and place the "z" update in Silent install + SFX section, choose your Themes, and tweaks, and you'll be ready.