[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

22 hours ago, bphlpt said:

I recently reinstalled my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 system a couple of weeks ago, and I updated it "live" the classic way using WHDownloader and abbodi1406's lists and scripts, without the "convenience" rollup, I chose to hide the updates for WAT and Windows 10, 7 in total, and the language packs. I installed NFW 4.6.1 "manually" using ricktendo's installer - dotNetFx461_Full_x86_x64intl_Slim_2016-05-18.exe, similarly to the way you did from the desktop. And I have never separately installed KB3136000, nor has it ever been asked for.  My OS shows as completely up to date on MU/WU with no trace of KB3136000 in the list of installed updates.

I have no idea what is different on your system regarding NFW, but it's not due to Rick's installer or doing the updates the classic way.  But it is something on your system or the way you installed your updates.  I doubt it, but in case it makes any difference, but like I said, I updated my installed system live.

Sorry I can't help more.

Cheers and Regards

yes I know its something I'm doing but its time consuming trying to figure it out. I know I am not alone with that kb3136000 re-install because google is full of hits on that subject. the good news is that you (and any others) have created a "CLEAN" win 7 iso. Since that is the objective of this entire thread then I will perservere on. can you point me to abbod1406's lists and scripts. I'm on holiday and will continue this next week.

regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

11 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

.... can you point me to abbod1406's lists and scripts. I'm on holiday and will continue this next week.

I can and will, but I'm not sure if it's a solution you want to pursue.  Unlike this thread and Windows Update Downloader, whose purpose, as I understand it, is to install the minimum number of updates to satisfy WU/MU, I chose to use WHDownloader, aka Windows Hotfix Downloader, which tries to provide all possible updates including "request only" hotfixes.

Spoiler

I used  WHDownloader - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/66243-WHDownloader-Download - and the WHD list maintained by abbodi1406 referenced here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513.  I did a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 installation a few weeks ago starting with a MSDN SP1 source then used those tools along with abbodi1406's updates installer script, which you can find here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513, to begin the update process.  After downloading the updates with WHD, if you use abbodi1406's installer script it will get what it needs from the correct folders created by WHD.  abbodi1406 provides options for using the "convenience" update or not, whichever way you choose, and you can either apply the updates to an image to create an updated install medium or apply the updates to a "live" system.  I chose to apply them to a "live" system and I did not use the "convenience" rollup.  I chose to install all the updates I could find except language packs, WAT, and Windows 10 related.  Even after using abbodi1406's script, MU/WU still found many more updates available, but it was a wonderful starting point. ( I currently have 657 updates installed. ) 

My purpose in posting was merely to assure you that there is nothing wrong with Rick's NFW installer, nor is the convenience update required for a successful install that does not bug you about KB3136000, and also still passes SFC.  Sorry for the slightly OT posts. :)

Good luck with your efforts.

Cheers and Regards

11 hours ago, bphlpt said:

I can and will, but I'm not sure if it's a solution you want to pursue.  Unlike this thread and Windows Update Downloader, whose purpose, as I understand it, is to install the minimum number of updates to satisfy WU/MU, I chose to use WHDownloader, aka Windows Hotfix Downloader, which tries to provide all possible updates including "request only" hotfixes.

Reveal hidden contents

I used  WHDownloader - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/66243-WHDownloader-Download - and the WHD list maintained by abbodi1406 referenced here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513.  I did a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 installation a few weeks ago starting with a MSDN SP1 source then used those tools along with abbodi1406's updates installer script, which you can find here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513, to begin the update process.  After downloading the updates with WHD, if you use abbodi1406's installer script it will get what it needs from the correct folders created by WHD.  abbodi1406 provides options for using the "convenience" update or not, whichever way you choose, and you can either apply the updates to an image to create an updated install medium or apply the updates to a "live" system.  I chose to apply them to a "live" system and I did not use the "convenience" rollup.  I chose to install all the updates I could find except language packs, WAT, and Windows 10 related.  Even after using abbodi1406's script, MU/WU still found many more updates available, but it was a wonderful starting point. ( I currently have 657 updates installed. ) 

My purpose in posting was merely to assure you that there is nothing wrong with Rick's NFW installer, nor is the convenience update required for a successful install that does not bug you about KB3136000, and also still passes SFC.  Sorry for the slightly OT posts. :)

Good luck with your efforts.

Cheers and Regards

thanks so much for your reply. I will take this under consideration. however, i am so close to getting a classic iso "perfect" I will stay that course for awhile. the only thing that I can see causing this issue is an integrated update (but which one??) that I am using. Since I am using a clean media refresh sp1 win 7_64 home premium iso, and only using the classic and optional updates from the 6_22_16 UL, with the IE11 cab, with no NFW 4.61 WA the problem must reside in a previous integrated update. right after creation I run the ricktendo slim NFW 4.61 exe. Then 3136000 appears in WU. It gets installed (its on the installed list) and then another manual check for updates makes it appear again. If you choose to install, it does, and appears on the list a 2nd time and then I would assume in perpetuity. I'll try not integrating the optional updates and go on from there.

If i can't figure it out I'll just leave NFW out altogether and see what happens. so close, yet so far!

regards...

@pennsylvaniaron

Can I just get you to check the SHA1 hash of the DNF 4.6.1 repack that you are using.  There is a chance that yours is corrupt, or you have a particular version that was prone to this error.

Here is a link to a little app (sha1.exe) that will give you the reading.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32627408/sha1.exe

Usage:  sha1,exe  target_filename.exe

I use the Ricktendo repack, and the one I use, which doesn't cause this problem, is   5038574213a021351810dff8854ad5677e1e08a1

20 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

Since I am using a clean media refresh sp1 win 7_64 home premium iso, and only using the classic and optional updates from the 6_22_16 UL, with the IE11 cab, with no NFW 4.61 WA the problem must reside in a previous integrated update. right after creation I run the ricktendo slim NFW 4.61 exe. Then 3136000 appears in WU. It gets installed (its on the installed list) and then another manual check for updates makes it appear again. If you choose to install, it does, and appears on the list a 2nd time and then I would assume in perpetuity. I'll try not integrating the optional updates and go on from there.

If i can't figure it out I'll just leave NFW out altogether and see what happens. so close, yet so far!

regards...

1) Did you use the common updates too?

2) Which NFW are you actually using?

3) Did you really integrate only updates + IE11 or other software too, as in the ini you posted recently to me?

4) Please, try to integrate first only updates: no driver, no addon, no tweaks, nothing, with a really original fresh ISO (nothing integrated!) and post again the INI ;)!

As I said many times: I do not get the request for that KB, only 4-5 month ago as I used a NFW-Repack, where that KB was already contained in the NFW-Rollup: WU was not able to see the already contained KB3136000!

I've just started an installation, in 30min I post the result.

It is W7 HP, x64, Italian and with convenience Rollup Pack, but this has nothing to do with the issue.

2 minutes ago, Thiersee said:

1) Did you use the common updates too?

2) Which NFW are you actually using?

3) Did you really integrate only updates + IE11 or other software too, as in the ini you posted recently to me?

4) Please, try to integrate first only updates: no driver, no addon, no tweaks, nothing, with a really original fresh ISO (nothing integrated!) and post again the INI ;)!

As I said many times: I do not get the request for that KB, only 4-5 month ago as I used a NFW-Repack, where that KB was already contained in the NFW-Rollup: WU was not able to see the already contained KB3136000!

I've just started an installation, in 30min I post the result.

It is W7 HP, x64, Italian and with convenience Rollup Pack, but this has nothing to do with the issue.

31 minutes ago, n0nsense said:

@pennsylvaniaron

Can I just get you to check the SHA1 hash of the DNF 4.6.1 repack that you are using.  There is a chance that yours is corrupt, or you have a particular version that was prone to this error.

I use the Ricktendo repack, and the one I use, which doesn't cause this problem, is   5038574213a021351810dff8854ad5677e1e08a1

ok great advice by both of you. Unfortunately (or fortuneately?) I am on vacation for 4th of July here in the states. This is my laptop and all my files are on my home computer. No access at this time. I'll keep monitoring this thread but can't respond with these advice(s) till at least the 5th. and yes thiersee I am using the common updates and yes I have silents et al as per my ini file posted earlier. So I'll make it really vanilla clean when I get home and also check the sha (long shot).

regards...

Hi Ron,

here the result

Picture 1: after installing in the way I described

Picture 2: after manually installing @ricktendo's NFW-repack

Don't care about the two KBs for NFW3.5.1, it' MS :rolleyes:; they will be hidden by @rhahgleuhargh's script rollup.exe, together with all the W10-related KBs.

All other KBs will be installed later by WPI.

BTW, vacation is always fortunately :D

WTK-NFW_Ron_1.JPG

WTK-NFW_Ron_2.JPG

Edited by Thiersee

On 7/1/2016 at 11:56 AM, rhahgleuhargh said:

@n0nsense and Pink_Freud,

If aboddi says it's superseeded, it is. I'll remove it in next release. Curiously it wasn't removed by seep-clean in my test VMs.

@rhahgleuhargh: I'm getting conflicting results with KB3140245. On up to date live system with Convenience Rollup installed I uninstall KB3140245 and subsequent WU check is clean. On live system & VM using classic & common updates I uninstall KB3140245 and subsequent WU check results in following:

vm-3140245.PNG

After reinstall KB3140245 WU clean.Win 7 Pro x64. Can anyone else confirm this?

Regards

Pink

Edited by Pink_Freud

Me too!

1) Working PC, installed a couple of days before release of CR in the classic way (CR not installed!), up to date: same requests as for @Pink_Freud (reboot needed); reinstall, no more requests.

2) VM  installed recently with CR: uninstalled KB3140245, no reboot requested and no WU request.

It means for me:

Classic way: needed

CR way: not needed

Edited by Thiersee

Hey rhahgleuhargh great work on the updates.;)

Just a hint, plz dont add pro update KB3004375 to roll updates.

I have been making a home and pro image from scratch Win7Sp1 roll update kb3125574 + Ie11 and updates, No RDP  

All updates are from your list in WUD + the last missing ones from MS, the W10 Hide script is working great, so far 1 update left KB3173040.

I have used Waik Dism in Win7 and the lastest Ntlite for all exe integration and update KB2533552.

Lets hope it still work after next pacth tuesday. MS new superseder updates are a pain in the ass.:unsure:

Great work everybody

Best regards Denmark

57 minutes ago, JLT2000 said:

Just a hint, plz dont add pro update KB3004375 to roll updates.

Why not? It's requested by WU (not for HomePremium)!

@rhahgleuhargh

I uninstalled KB3004375 on a W7 Pro x64 and started a search (after reboot):

WU requested KB3004375 and KB3031432 (same size!).

I installed intentionally only the second one (I suspected that it's the same); after reboot and a new search (you can imagine what comes now):

exactly, no more requests.

Somehow it remembers me to KB2533552 and SP1 with the same size...

Hello,

W10 : KB2952664 passe en v19, KB3173040 notifie la fin de la migration gratuite.

Additional updates : KB3170735 mise à jour fichier journal.

J'attends pour publier les ULs le prochain Patch Tuesday, il y aura sans doute des changements.

@JLT2000

KB3004375 is required for Pro and Ultimate Editions. Just remove it for your HP ISO.

@Alpha_95

As-tu bien intégré les prérequis en premier (KB3020369 et KB2670838) et le Rollup avant ?

En live elle s'installe normalement ?

Je referai un round de tests complets la semaine prochaine avec les nouvelles mises à jour de mardi. Il est très probable que KB3161608 devienne prioritaire ou soit remplacée.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Eh bien la réponse est là : il faut d'abord intégrer KB3020369 AVANT KB3161608. Il vaut mieux placer KB3020369 dans les prérequis de WTK (c'est pourquoi elle est renommée 1-WindowsXXX.msu). C'est une chose dont nous nous sommes rendus compte récemment avec l'apparition du Convenience Rollup Pack. Cela fonctionne également avec l'intégration classique.

Pour info, KB3138612 est intégrable offline.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:56 AM, n0nsense said:

@pennsylvaniaron

nonsense I am using the "wa" add-on from may 2016 at this link, 64 version, sha matches....now trying a classic iso with 3020369 and 2670838 as prereq's. just experimenting. removed 3004375 on VM...

regards...

I get the same results using the classic way with 3020369 and 2670838 as prereq's. for some reason kb3136000 repeats to be installed when I use the NFW 4.61 "wa" file from 5/18/16 as an add-on in WTK. for what its worth everything else seems fine. It passes sfc and I only had about 8 other updates including defender and MSRT for June. For now until the new UL comes out I'll just hide 3136000 after it installs the first time.

regards...

@pennsylvaniaron,

DNF 4.6.x updates are not concerned by the ULs (only DNF 3.5.1), so you have this KB asked via Convenience Rollup or Classic way integration methods. Check your DNF installer or change it. You can test icare's one (this KB isn't asked with it), I think you can put your language into it, you can ask to icare.

@pennsylvaniaron

Did you really made an installation with only updates + IE11 as you said in your post from July 2 during your vacation or not?

So I'll make it really vanilla clean when I get home

I can only repeat it: make the integration step by step!

Regards, Thiersee

Edit:

I just finished an integration (classic mode): no trace of KB3136000-request

What I did (Win7-Professional, German, x64):

1) I integrate with WTK all the Common/Classic updates + RDP 8.1 + IE11, nothing others! (Picture 1)

2) In a second step I integrated the .WA-addon for NFW 4.6.1; the result see you in the pictures 2, 3, 4.

BTW, it passes sfc /scannow

Ron_1.JPG

Ron_2.JPG

Ron_3.JPG

Ron_4.JPG

Edited by Thiersee

8 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

nonsense I am using the "wa" add-on from may 2016 at this link, 64 version, sha matches...

I use the same addon, with no trace of kb3136000 :unsure:

MD5: 1FE95DFD50D4F30E39ED32934C5BFA6C

SHA-1: 16df4d0ae8dd3cf3718db18cfd32a1bae9aaa05e

Edited by Pink_Freud