[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

1 hour ago, ikon said:

3172605 need some update installed first...  yes or not?? if i put only 3172605 then i get error

Of course, it needs a working installation (online) or the updates since SP1 (integration offline), no matter if with Convenience Rollup or in the "Classic" way.

if i put only 3172605 then i get error

What do you mean with "only 3172605"?

Edited by Thiersee

Of course, it needs a working installation (online) or the updates since SP1 (integration offline), no matter if with Convenience Rollup or in the "Classic" way.

see this is what is sooooo frustrating about this process. AGAIN, I am using an untouched (as far as I know) media refresh win 7_64 HP iso (downloaded yrs ago from either Microsoft website or bleepinging computer link) and only installing the updates for the classic ie: from WUD box 2, box 3, box 5 (I don't include rdp), box 6 period! the only other update I add is the iecab file 2841134. that cab file and the ieupdate go into its own section in wtk. kaboom on 3172605 which after install without it becomes a RECOMMENDED update on the VM. in addition no one seems to have an answer to the aboddi nfw 4.61 Trojan agents directory that is created under windows\inf.

is it possible for someone to write a step by step procedure with links to NFW, IE11 et al on how to make a proper iso. I cannot see why my (only updates) fails and you have no problems other than I am using English and I assume yours is German or French? I have included the error txt file.

regards...

3172605.txt

Edited by pennsylvaniaron

55 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

media refresh win 7_64 HP iso (downloaded yrs ago)

Years ago???

Then download please a fresh & actual ISO with this tool: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool  

1 hour ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

the only other update I add is the iecab file 2841134. that cab file and the ieupdate go into its own section in wtk

Why don't you download the .EXE file of IE (English Setup Files in WUD)?

NFW 4.6.1

I use this one: http://repacks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7&sid=78c219a4e40ff62adcbca1e2296d0d26

you can try it under Silent-SFX with switch /y

3172605 needs 3020369 installed first (classic & convenience) else error 14005. 3020369 does not need to be installed under "silent" or setupcomplete.cmd but needs to be integrated seperate pass (DISM) or prerequisite (WTK).

HTH :)

@pennsylvaniaron

Hi Ron,

today I made some tests for you ;)!

1) Downloaded english-ISO Win7 HomePremium with the tool i linked in my previous post.

2) Integrated WUD UL 22.07.2016 (sections 2, 3, 5, 6 and IE11.exe from "English Setup Files") + NFW 4.6.1 (link in my previous post), KB3020369 & KB2670838 are set as "Prerequisite": NO errors, NO issues, nothing!

3) Installed in a VM (VirtualBox 5.1.2): again NO issues, no errors, nothing!

4) Started sfc /scannow: NO errors!

5) installed and started MBAM: no errors, no trojans, nothing!

BUT:

one update has not been installed (but NO errors), even if it is under Silent-SFX in WTK: KB2533552! This update is NOT integrable offline!

KB2603229 has been integrated, but has no effect, is only like a place-holder; this update is NOT integrable offline too!

It means you have to integrate this two KBs in a running Windows!
You can follow the same sequence: in this way you have a definitely working ISO with all updates and NFW.

Last but not least: with the "Classic way"  the integration takes on my system half an hour longer to finish and the ISO is bigger (~= 500 MB).

I appended some pictures and the INI I used for the integration: unpack the archive and have a look ;).

BTW: the requested 3 updates (pict 6) are for RDP (optional) and the Service Pack 1 (pict 7) is KB2533552, the other 7 (pict 7) are for W10!

Regards, Thiersee

Pictures_for_Ron.7z

Edited by Thiersee

1 hour ago, Thiersee said:

@pennsylvaniaron

Hi Ron,

today I made some tests for you ;)!

1) Downloaded english-ISO Win7 HomePremium with the tool i linked in my previous post.

2) Integrated WUD UL 22.07.2016 (sections 2, 3, 5, 6 and IE11.exe from "English Setup Files") + NFW 4.6.1 (link in my previous post), KB3020369 & KB2670838 are set as "Prerequisite": NO errors, NO issues, nothing!

3) Installed in a VM (VirtualBox 5.1.2): again NO issues, no errors, nothing!

4) Started sfc /scannow: NO errors!

5) installed and started MBAM: no errors, no trojans, nothing!

BUT:

one update has not been installed (but NO errors), even if it is under Silent-SFX in WTK: KB2533552! This update is NOT integrable offline!

KB2603229 has been integrated, but has no effect, is only like a place-holder; this update is NOT integrable offline too!

It means you have to integrate this two KBs in a running Windows!
You can follow the same sequence: in this way you have a definitely working ISO with all updates and NFW.

Last but not least: with the "Classic way"  the integration takes on my system half an hour longer to finish and the ISO is bigger (~= 500 MB).

I appended some pictures and the INI I used for the integration: unpack the archive and have a look ;).

BTW: the requested 3 updates (pict 6) are for RDP (optional) and the Service Pack 1 (pict 7) is KB2533552, the other 7 (pict 7) are for W10!

Regards, Thiersee

Pictures_for_Ron.7z

wow thiersee thx so much. I was experimenting for hours also. let me tell you of MY findings, although your post coincides with my results to a degree. yes pink_freud was correct. 3020369 has to be a pre-requisite NOT to get the 3172605 error. BTW I used the link you sent me for the win 7_64 HP iso. Personally I don't see a difference from mine but I'll use it from now on to be consistent with you. also by using your link to nfw and putting it in silent with /y then I get no Trojans. there is no c:\wondows\inf\inf directory created. sfc passes. I used the IE11 EXE file and 2 things about that. when I do my usual tweaks (not now) I have 2 registry fixes for IE. one turns smartscreen on (my preference, with the cab file its off) and I have a tweak to stop the MEET YOUR BROWSER from starting every time you open IE. That I still get without my tweak. DO YOU GET THAT??

OK so now I will follow your "PROCEDURE" step by step and report back with all these little nags, errors, what not. Appreciate it very much...

regards...

Can someone tell me what has gone wrong here? I've never had any issues integrating these updates before. Thanks in advance.

An error occurred whilst integrating an update!
Exception:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\OS> chcp 65001

C:\OS>Set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS=1

C:\OS>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\amd64\DISM\dism.exe"  /Image:"C:\WinToolkit_Mount_804647D637C55DC47AF4D7B8D44E3A0A" /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\OS\x64\Convenience Rollup Pack (alternative of Classic integration)\3-Windows6.1-KB3125574-v4-x64.msu" /ScratchDir:"C:\Windows\WinToolkit_Temp\ScratchDir_34285DEB8620538E847972D9B11049A9" /English

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.3.9600.16384

Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package C:\OS\x64\Convenience Rollup Pack (alternative of Classic integration)\3-Windows6.1-KB3125574-v4-x64.msu
C:\OS\x64\Convenience Rollup Pack (alternative of Classic integration)\3-Windows6.1-KB3125574-v4-x64.msu: An error occurred applying the Unattend.xml file from the .msu package.
For more information, review the log file.
 Error: 0x800736b5

Error: 14005

The manifest file contains one or more syntax errors.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\OS>exit

7 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Which 2 things?

Yes, I do, but I did not experimented with IE.

thiersee MUCH success! the first time I tested after reading your procedure post I must have misunderstood what to do with 2603229 & 2533552. You said they would not integrate, that I would have to do it on live windows. I thought that was meant to say do not include them at all in silent OR basic updates in wtk. when I did it that way I got on error on 2640418. I re-did the wtk and included them in silents (which I think they got integrated, check marks), I put 3020369 & 2670838 as prereq's, I put NFW in silent and I did not remove any other updates (such as 3004375, supposedly not needed in home premium). I made a successful iso, tested on VM. I then took that iso extracted it in wtk and included a preset with only my tweaks, silents and files. I then also included the updates again (are you supposed to do that and keep the prereq's?). they all get checks within 10 seconds so if they are already integrated do you have to "try" and integrate them again?.

so everything works, passes sfc, no Trojans in NFW. I end up with 9 updates ready to be installed after install on VM (no mention of 2533552 or 2603229). btw the 2 IE11 tweaks I use are to stop the meet your browser from repeating and to turn smartscreen ON.

to recap:

1. do I need to include the UL updates every time I want to make an updates iso and put those prereq where they belong?

2. What exactly do you do with 2533552 & 2603229.

regards...

@pennsylvaniaron,

1- Yes. It's the cleaner way. The 2 prerequisite KBs 3020369 & 2670838 need to be manually moved in the Prerequisite section of updates in WTK until Legolash20 will update WTK.

2- KB3046269 and KB2603229 (x64) need to be integrated in "Silent install + SFX" section of WTK. It's the case for KB2533552 too, but this update is useless (replaced by KB3020369, but a bug in WU makes it still asked as a part of SP1), so you can forget it if you use the W10 scripts, or include it to satisfy WU.

4 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

1. do I need to include the UL updates every time I want to make an updates iso and put those prereq where they belong?

No, they have been already integrated in the first step you did.

4 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

What exactly do you do with 2533552 & 2603229.

After I install the pure Windows with updates only I start a WindowsPostInstaller session; in this session I've two groups of programs. one, I can install or not, and one I install every time.

I this last group I have an SFX-archive containing updates not integrable offline, for example the two mentioned.

5 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I end up with 9 updates ready to be installed after install on VM (no mention of 2533552 or 2603229)

Of course, because it seems they have been integrated, but as I said, KB2533552 has not, and you dont see it in the list of installed updates, but you get for sure (pic 7) a request for KB976932 (Service Pack 1) with 9.1 MB: this is KB2533552! Try to install KB2533552, instead of accept the request of WU for KB976932, and this request disappear. after a new search.

KB2603229 has been integrated, but i wouldn't have the feature it should have, because is not integrable offline.

5 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

(which I think they got integrated, check marks)

It seem's they have been integrated....

Regards, Thiersee

Hello,

Comme promis, voici le premier jet des tutos pour configurer le contenu des ULs avec WTK.

Je le mettrai à jour en août lorsqu'on sera fixé sur l'avenir des mises à jour relatives à la migration vers Windows 10 qui devraient disparaître.

Lien en Français.

Link for english version.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

@rhahgleuhargh

Very good!

just some typos:

.NET Framework 2.0 is required this program

At least .NET Framework 2.0 is required for this program

....the numerotation makes....

This is French... should be numbering or numeration (if you trust Google-Translator)

The first picture should be in english, I appended one.

Control-Panel-EN.JPG

16 hours ago, Thiersee said:

@bigbloke

KB3125574 needs two KBs installed as "Prerequisite": KB3020369 & KB2670838.

Did you put them as "Prerequisite" in WTK?

Regards, Thiersee

Thanks for the super fast reply.

I'm not 100% sure I did so will do this and try again.

Thanks again.

10 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

Hello,

As promised, the first jet tutorials to configure the content of the LUs with WTK.

I'll update in August when it will be fixed on the future updates on the migration to Windows 10 that should disappear.

Link in French.

Link for english version.

hey much thanks to RHAHGLEUHARGH and THIERSEE for all their help and patience. This tutorial explains the process very nicely. If it came out sooner it would have saved me from asking 3 pages of questions! lol...hopefully legolash updates WTK to make the process even smoother. I'm sure I'll have more questions as we go further. knowledge is power and the only way to learn.

regards...

I have read the tutorial very carefully and have executed it to perfection. However I have never used scripts before. I read the instructions.txt file in the hide_w10kb_silent_sfx maker and do not fully understand it. I added 2533552 to the CLASSIC.vbs file successfully. Is that correct?  Am I also supposed to add 976932 also and then remove both these files from integrating? wait I just looked and 976932 isn't a downloaded update so I am confused.

lastly, after experimenting with the classic.vbs file how do you "create" the file that goes LAST in the silent section? In the tutorial I see ROLLUP with NO extension for use with the convenience method. If I just try to add classic.vbs I can't because vbs isn't an addable extension. Apparently either the cmd or exe files in that 7z download has something to do with it? thx in advance.

regards...

23 hours ago, Thiersee said:

but you get for sure (pic 7) a request for KB976932 (Service Pack 1) with 9.1 MB: this is KB2533552!

and from tutorial, page 7

Particular case of KB2533552 :
This  RunOnce  updates  is  superseeded  by  prerequisite  KB3020369,  but  a  bug  in  WU  makes  it  still
asked. WU asks a part of SP1 KB976932 at first WU checking. You can choose to hide it or install it in
RunOnce, do as you want.

2 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

In the tutorial I see ROLLUP with NO extension for use with the convenience method. If I just try to add classic.vbs I can't because vbs isn't an addable extension. Apparently either the cmd or exe files in that 7z download has something to do with it?

You can't put the .vbs script directly in WTK, you have to generate the .EXE first, starting eiter "For classic integration.cmd" or "For Convenience Rollup.cmd"!

What you see without extension is only the name of the SFX.

BTW, there is an "Instruction.txt" too....

2 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I added 2533552 to the CLASSIC.vbs

You don't need that, KB976932 is already in there!

@rhahgleuhargh

The last quote in the previous post to pennsylvaniaron gave me the idea to put KB2533552 in the script instead of Service Pack SP1 (KB976932), for the case that MS releases another  patch needing a part of SP1....

When WU asks for KB976932 it's the same to accept the request or install manually KB2533552.

BTW, should I try to translate the tutorial in Italian (ev. in German too)?

Edited by Thiersee

@Thiersee

I made a test long time ago, and if I remember good, adding KB2533552 in the .vbs list doesn't have any effect, you have to hide KB976932. But if you want to make the test, please report !

For the translation, why not ? my german is not as good as before, and I don't speak italian.

@pennsylvaniaron

by default KB2533552 is masked in both Rollup and classic .vbs scripts. You need to create a silent SFX with the .cmd file to place it in your RunOnce program list.

24 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

I made a test long time ago, and if I remember good, adding KB2533552 in the .vbs list doesn't have any effect, you have to hide KB976932. But if you want to make the test, please report !

Indeed, it doesn't work!

Only with installing KB2533552 manually the request for SP1 disappear.

25 minutes ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

For the translation, why not ? my german is not as good as before, and I don't speak italian.

I'll try; TXT-file or Word?