[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

On 10/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, rhahgleuhargh said:

mooms Thiersee

Bienvenue sur Windows 10 !

Je ne sais pas si 10 est plus réactif que 7, mais sur ma vieille config de 2013 (I5 Sandy Bridge, vieux SSD Intel 2ème génération, 8 GO DDR3) il démarre et lance les programmes toujours au quart de tour. J'espère juste que M$ fera plus attention à soigner ses mises à jour majeures, car on a eu notre lot de bourdes avec 1809 et 1903...

7 rame de plus en plus sur mes machines virtuelles, et me fait de plus en plus penser à XP avec ses innombrables patches plus ou moins buggés. Très bon OS, mais il a fait son temps et a pris un méchant coup de vieux. De 7, je regrette quand même son orientation multimédia et sa gestion des partages réseaux qui n'est pas vraiment top avec 10, surtout avec d'autres OS...

Oui, 7 me semble de plus en plus lent et buggé, ce qui n'était pas le cas avant...j'ai constaté de visu des bugs introduits par certaines KB et jamais corrigés.

Je soupçonne MS de l'avoir fait sciemment, histoire de pousser les nombreux réfractaires à 10 à revoir leur position...

Après comme tu le dis 7 a fait son temps, 10 ans l'année prochaine tout de même, et 10 me semble relativement mature...reste à espérer en effet que les mise à jour majeures ne nous foirent pas tout ça, c'est inconvénient d'avoir un OS en perpétuelle évolution.

Hi Ron,

it's not the first time you have this issue 😁!

KB4524102 is the NET-FW rollup for october 2019 (both 3.5.1 and 4.x): probably the other two (2o17!) will disappear if you install this one.

NET-FW is not covered by WUD!

Have a nice week end.

Regards

Edited by Thiersee

10 hours ago, Thiersee said:

Hi Ron,

it's not the first time you have this issue 😁!

KB4524102 is the NET-FW rollup for october 2019 (both 3.5.1 and 4.x): probably the other two (2o17!) will disappear if you install this one.

NET-FW is not covered by WUD!

Have a nice week end.

Regards

Thiersee thx for reply. I'm a little confused😧. This is from the M$ website:

"Important: This update (KB4524102) is included in the Security and Quality Rollup that's dated October 8, 2019. Parts of this update were previously released in the Security and Quality Rollup on September 24, 2019."

I was under the impression that 4524102 is included in the monthly rollup. I am ASSuming we are talking about 4524102 correct?

If I have to install it separately does it it go with all the convenience updates or in the silent list?

regards...

Hi Ron,

As explained upper, KB4534102 is a cumulative update for DNF 3.5.1 to 4.8, and the KB itself is made of different links for each DNF version. You need to install DNF 4.8 separatelly because it's not inluded in 7 ISO (icare maintains the french version up to date, to my knowlegde Ricktendo did the same for english version, but repack.net website seems to be down). Concerning DNF 3.5.1 included with Windows 7, only its KBs present in the Rollup are included in the ULs. Since several monthes DNF 3.5.1 has no new update, you can check the links when you want to download KB4524102 (have a look on capture, the 2 last links) : the 2 KBs DNF5.5.1-related included in KB4524102 are old and are included in ULs since previous versions.

image.png.34502cb669109057f68a4c8300783841.png

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

7 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

"Important: This update (KB4524102) is included in the Security and Quality Rollup that's dated October 8, 2019. Parts of this update were previously released in the Security and Quality Rollup on September 24, 2019."

Yes, they say that, but they mean the Rollup for NET-FW, not the one for Windows!

It must be installed after you installed NET-FW 4.8!

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Thiersee said:

A new version 1.7.0.9 of WinToolkit will be released on the first week of janauary 2020.

No false positive on AVs anymore.

https://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/14074-wintoolkit-version-1708-1709/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-127293

Thiersee do you know of any other changes?

regards...

Yes, but I don't know, if it wil be all until release.

*1.7.0.9: Minor Code Changes
*1.7.0.9: NEW: All-In-One Integrator > Tweaks > Windows Update
*1.7.0.9: Added "Tweaks" - Disable Automatic App Updates
*1.7.0.9: Added "Tweaks" - Disable Automatic Driver Updates  
*1.7.0.9: Removed "Repacks.net" > Main Menu Tab (Installer Repacks > Downloads > Integration)    
*1.7.0.9: Removed "Tweaks" > Microsoft Edge

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Voici le changelog de cet ultime Patch Tuesday de Windows 7 :

Security Monthly Quality Rollup : KB4534310 remplace KB4530734 et KB2862335 (classic)

KB4536952 service stack remplace KB4531786

DNF 3.5.1 : KB4532945 remplace KB4507004

Je publierai les ULs mises à jour après une dernière salve de tests, puis je pense qu'il sera l'heure de clore ce topic ! Je vais supprimer toutes mes machines virtuelles de 7.
Pour ceux qui sont tentés d'installer les mises à jour destinées aux entreprises, celles-ci ne sont pas intégrables offline. 
Mais vous pourrez toujours vous servir des ULs pour créer votre ISO de base. 
Personnellement, je ne testerai pas, je garde un mauvais souvenir de XP WEPOS avec sa lenteur et ses bugs à répétition, j'ai bien peur qu'il en sera de même pour 7.
Sinon, je vous recommande de passer sur 10, qui est plus rapide que 7, même sur une machine ancienne... et moins de mises à jour à intégrer !
En tout cas, un grand merci à tous ceux qui ont participé à m'aider à maintenir ces ULs par leurs conseils, leurs retours, et la correction des divers bugs que je n'avais pas remarqué !

Now it's time to close this topic, I'll delete all my 7 virtual machines.

For those who want to install updates destinated to extend enterprises support, they aren't integrable offline, but you can use ULs to create your base ISO. I won't test them since I found that XP WEPOS was very buggy and slow, I think it will be the case with 7

You can install 10 even in an old machine (but 8 GB of RAM and a SSD disk are better), it's faster than 7 and takes less disk space.

A lot of thanks to all of those who helped me to maintain ULs with their suggestions, feedback and bug reports.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Un grand merci (et bravo) à toi pour avoir assuré le suivi des UL pendant tout ce temps !

+1 pour  10, si la machine a disons moins de dix ans aucun intérêt de rester sur 7.

Je soupçonne par-contre MS d'avoir rendu 7 de plus en plus lent et bugué au fil des mois et des années...est-ce une volonté de leur part, je ne sais pas, toujours est-il que ça incite à passer sur 10...

To rhahgleuhargh, Thiersee and Mooms 

All 3 of you have been a great help to me in understanding the update and slipstreaming processes that we all have discussed in this forum. I have learned MUCH. Sometimes it took a few posts on same problem to penetrate but I eventually got it LOL.

I thank the three of you for the time you guys have contributed out of your (I'm sure) busy lives. 

I look forward to again meeting up in a Windows 10 forum. Take care and as I have ended many of my posts...MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Regards....

RIP Windows 7 😭

Merci à rhahgleuhargh ainsi qu'a tous les contributeurs francophone et anglophone (testeur, remontée d'info, etc) qui ont permis aux maintiens de ces ULs !

Pas mal de personne (dont moi) ont été très heureux de pouvoir les utilisés (installation de W7 dans un cadre privée/familial/ami).

Merci à tous 👍