Jump to content

[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)


Recommended Posts

Sorry, I don't know what you do.

As I said I integrate only the updates and I don't care about the WU requests for NFW 4.5.2 & 4.6.1;

I install Windows on a VM (or HW) and when the installation has finished I start my WPI (WindowsPostInstaller) containing the NFW-Installer from @ricktendo (the international version, because I need IT & DE); after a WU-search I don't get any requests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:58 AM, Thiersee said:

Sorry, I don't know what you do.

As I said I integrate only the updates and I don't care about the WU requests for NFW 4.5.2 & 4.6.1;

I install Windows on a VM (or HW) and when the installation has finished I start my WPI (WindowsPostInstaller) containing the NFW-Installer from @ricktendo (the international version, because I need IT & DE); after a WU-search I don't get any requests.

thx for replies. I am playing around with the WPI. I really don't see an difference running the NFW 4.61 installer with the WPI or just running the 4.61 installer (ricktendo) from the desktop where I have placed the file. Doing it now...

regards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just installed NFW 4.61 with the WPI and KB3136000 has returned to be installed repeatedly. As of now I do not see a fix if you use classic updates to make a new win 7 ISO. I would use the convenience rollup which does not have this issue but that fails sfc. Maybe next month?

regards....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

I just installed NFW 4.61 with the WPI and KB3136000 has returned to be installed repeatedly. As of now I do not see a fix if you use classic updates to make a new win 7 ISO. I would use the convenience rollup which does not have this issue but that fails sfc. Maybe next month?

regards....

I recently reinstalled my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 system a couple of weeks ago, and I updated it "live" the classic way using WHDownloader and abbodi1406's lists and scripts, without the "convenience" rollup, I chose to hide the updates for WAT and Windows 10, 7 in total, and the language packs. I installed NFW 4.6.1 "manually" using ricktendo's installer - dotNetFx461_Full_x86_x64intl_Slim_2016-05-18.exe, similarly to the way you did from the desktop. And I have never separately installed KB3136000, nor has it ever been asked for.  My OS shows as completely up to date on MU/WU with no trace of KB3136000 in the list of installed updates.

I have no idea what is different on your system regarding NFW, but it's not due to Rick's installer or doing the updates the classic way.  But it is something on your system or the way you installed your updates.  I doubt it, but in case it makes any difference, but like I said, I updated my installed system live.

Sorry I can't help more.

Cheers and Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, X-Force said:

New Windows 10 Spyware release;

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3173040

Not really a spyware, it adds the possibility to report or decline the upgrade. It will be useless next month.

An other update  : KB3163589 : it's a popup message when your Windows 7 is not SP1. Useless.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, n0nsense said:

@rhahgleuhargh

3140245 removed and not requested by WU.  That update is not listed as included in CR, and not listed in the MS catalog as superseded.  Do you know if it is required/optional?

KB3140245 supersede by 3161949,3125574 6/14 per abbodi1406 changelog... he's always accurate 
Edited by Pink_Freud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, bphlpt said:

 

I recently reinstalled my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 system a couple of weeks ago, and I updated it "live" the classic way using WHDownloader and abbodi1406's lists and scripts, without the "convenience" rollup, I chose to hide the updates for WAT and Windows 10, 7 in total, and the language packs. I installed NFW 4.6.1 "manually" using ricktendo's installer - dotNetFx461_Full_x86_x64intl_Slim_2016-05-18.exe, similarly to the way you did from the desktop. And I have never separately installed KB3136000, nor has it ever been asked for.  My OS shows as completely up to date on MU/WU with no trace of KB3136000 in the list of installed updates.

I have no idea what is different on your system regarding NFW, but it's not due to Rick's installer or doing the updates the classic way.  But it is something on your system or the way you installed your updates.  I doubt it, but in case it makes any difference, but like I said, I updated my installed system live.

Sorry I can't help more.

Cheers and Regards

yes I know its something I'm doing but its time consuming trying to figure it out. I know I am not alone with that kb3136000 re-install because google is full of hits on that subject. the good news is that you (and any others) have created a "CLEAN" win 7 iso. Since that is the objective of this entire thread then I will perservere on. can you point me to abbod1406's lists and scripts. I'm on holiday and will continue this next week.

regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

.... can you point me to abbod1406's lists and scripts. I'm on holiday and will continue this next week.

I can and will, but I'm not sure if it's a solution you want to pursue.  Unlike this thread and Windows Update Downloader, whose purpose, as I understand it, is to install the minimum number of updates to satisfy WU/MU, I chose to use WHDownloader, aka Windows Hotfix Downloader, which tries to provide all possible updates including "request only" hotfixes.

Spoiler

I used  WHDownloader - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/66243-WHDownloader-Download - and the WHD list maintained by abbodi1406 referenced here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513.  I did a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 installation a few weeks ago starting with a MSDN SP1 source then used those tools along with abbodi1406's updates installer script, which you can find here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513, to begin the update process.  After downloading the updates with WHD, if you use abbodi1406's installer script it will get what it needs from the correct folders created by WHD.  abbodi1406 provides options for using the "convenience" update or not, whichever way you choose, and you can either apply the updates to an image to create an updated install medium or apply the updates to a "live" system.  I chose to apply them to a "live" system and I did not use the "convenience" rollup.  I chose to install all the updates I could find except language packs, WAT, and Windows 10 related.  Even after using abbodi1406's script, MU/WU still found many more updates available, but it was a wonderful starting point. ( I currently have 657 updates installed. ) 

My purpose in posting was merely to assure you that there is nothing wrong with Rick's NFW installer, nor is the convenience update required for a successful install that does not bug you about KB3136000, and also still passes SFC.  Sorry for the slightly OT posts. :)

Good luck with your efforts.

Cheers and Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, bphlpt said:

I can and will, but I'm not sure if it's a solution you want to pursue.  Unlike this thread and Windows Update Downloader, whose purpose, as I understand it, is to install the minimum number of updates to satisfy WU/MU, I chose to use WHDownloader, aka Windows Hotfix Downloader, which tries to provide all possible updates including "request only" hotfixes.

  Reveal hidden contents

I used  WHDownloader - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/66243-WHDownloader-Download - and the WHD list maintained by abbodi1406 referenced here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513.  I did a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 installation a few weeks ago starting with a MSDN SP1 source then used those tools along with abbodi1406's updates installer script, which you can find here - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/44645-WHDownloader-Support-and-chat/page259?p=1169513#post1169513, to begin the update process.  After downloading the updates with WHD, if you use abbodi1406's installer script it will get what it needs from the correct folders created by WHD.  abbodi1406 provides options for using the "convenience" update or not, whichever way you choose, and you can either apply the updates to an image to create an updated install medium or apply the updates to a "live" system.  I chose to apply them to a "live" system and I did not use the "convenience" rollup.  I chose to install all the updates I could find except language packs, WAT, and Windows 10 related.  Even after using abbodi1406's script, MU/WU still found many more updates available, but it was a wonderful starting point. ( I currently have 657 updates installed. ) 

My purpose in posting was merely to assure you that there is nothing wrong with Rick's NFW installer, nor is the convenience update required for a successful install that does not bug you about KB3136000, and also still passes SFC.  Sorry for the slightly OT posts. :)

Good luck with your efforts.

Cheers and Regards

thanks so much for your reply. I will take this under consideration. however, i am so close to getting a classic iso "perfect" I will stay that course for awhile. the only thing that I can see causing this issue is an integrated update (but which one??) that I am using. Since I am using a clean media refresh sp1 win 7_64 home premium iso, and only using the classic and optional updates from the 6_22_16 UL, with the IE11 cab, with no NFW 4.61 WA the problem must reside in a previous integrated update. right after creation I run the ricktendo slim NFW 4.61 exe. Then 3136000 appears in WU. It gets installed (its on the installed list) and then another manual check for updates makes it appear again. If you choose to install, it does, and appears on the list a 2nd time and then I would assume in perpetuity. I'll try not integrating the optional updates and go on from there.

If i can't figure it out I'll just leave NFW out altogether and see what happens. so close, yet so far!

regards...

Edited by pennsylvaniaron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@pennsylvaniaron

Can I just get you to check the SHA1 hash of the DNF 4.6.1 repack that you are using.  There is a chance that yours is corrupt, or you have a particular version that was prone to this error.

Here is a link to a little app (sha1.exe) that will give you the reading.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32627408/sha1.exe

Usage:  sha1,exe  target_filename.exe

I use the Ricktendo repack, and the one I use, which doesn't cause this problem, is   5038574213a021351810dff8854ad5677e1e08a1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, pennsylvaniaron said:

......

Since I am using a clean media refresh sp1 win 7_64 home premium iso, and only using the classic and optional updates from the 6_22_16 UL, with the IE11 cab, with no NFW 4.61 WA the problem must reside in a previous integrated update. right after creation I run the ricktendo slim NFW 4.61 exe. Then 3136000 appears in WU. It gets installed (its on the installed list) and then another manual check for updates makes it appear again. If you choose to install, it does, and appears on the list a 2nd time and then I would assume in perpetuity. I'll try not integrating the optional updates and go on from there.

If i can't figure it out I'll just leave NFW out altogether and see what happens. so close, yet so far!

regards...

1) Did you use the common updates too?

2) Which NFW are you actually using?

3) Did you really integrate only updates + IE11 or other software too, as in the ini you posted recently to me?

4) Please, try to integrate first only updates: no driver, no addon, no tweaks, nothing, with a really original fresh ISO (nothing integrated!) and post again the INI ;)!

As I said many times: I do not get the request for that KB, only 4-5 month ago as I used a NFW-Repack, where that KB was already contained in the NFW-Rollup: WU was not able to see the already contained KB3136000!

I've just started an installation, in 30min I post the result.

It is W7 HP, x64, Italian and with convenience Rollup Pack, but this has nothing to do with the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Thiersee said:

1) Did you use the common updates too?

2) Which NFW are you actually using?

3) Did you really integrate only updates + IE11 or other software too, as in the ini you posted recently to me?

4) Please, try to integrate first only updates: no driver, no addon, no tweaks, nothing, with a really original fresh ISO (nothing integrated!) and post again the INI ;)!

As I said many times: I do not get the request for that KB, only 4-5 month ago as I used a NFW-Repack, where that KB was already contained in the NFW-Rollup: WU was not able to see the already contained KB3136000!

I've just started an installation, in 30min I post the result.

It is W7 HP, x64, Italian and with convenience Rollup Pack, but this has nothing to do with the issue.

 

31 minutes ago, n0nsense said:

@pennsylvaniaron

Can I just get you to check the SHA1 hash of the DNF 4.6.1 repack that you are using.  There is a chance that yours is corrupt, or you have a particular version that was prone to this error.

Here is a link to a little app (sha1.exe) that will give you the reading.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32627408/sha1.exe

Usage:  sha1,exe  target_filename.exe

I use the Ricktendo repack, and the one I use, which doesn't cause this problem, is   5038574213a021351810dff8854ad5677e1e08a1

ok great advice by both of you. Unfortunately (or fortuneately?) I am on vacation for 4th of July here in the states. This is my laptop and all my files are on my home computer. No access at this time. I'll keep monitoring this thread but can't respond with these advice(s) till at least the 5th. and yes thiersee I am using the common updates and yes I have silents et al as per my ini file posted earlier. So I'll make it really vanilla clean when I get home and also check the sha (long shot).

regards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Ron,

here the result

Picture 1: after installing in the way I described

Picture 2: after manually installing @ricktendo's NFW-repack

Don't care about the two KBs for NFW3.5.1, it' MS :rolleyes:; they will be hidden by @rhahgleuhargh's script rollup.exe, together with all the W10-related KBs.

All other KBs will be installed later by WPI.

 

BTW, vacation is always fortunately :D

WTK-NFW_Ron_1.JPG

WTK-NFW_Ron_2.JPG

Edited by Thiersee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2016 at 11:56 AM, rhahgleuhargh said:

@n0nsense and Pink_Freud,

If aboddi says it's superseeded, it is. I'll remove it in next release. Curiously it wasn't removed by seep-clean in my test VMs.

@rhahgleuhargh: I'm getting conflicting results with KB3140245. On up to date live system with Convenience Rollup installed I uninstall KB3140245 and subsequent WU check is clean. On live system & VM using classic & common updates I uninstall KB3140245 and subsequent WU check results in following:


vm-3140245.PNG

After reinstall KB3140245 WU clean.Win 7 Pro x64. Can anyone else confirm this?

Regards

Pink

Edited by Pink_Freud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Me too!

1) Working PC, installed a couple of days before release of CR in the classic way (CR not installed!), up to date: same requests as for @Pink_Freud (reboot needed); reinstall, no more requests.

2) VM  installed recently with CR: uninstalled KB3140245, no reboot requested and no WU request.

 

It means for me:

Classic way: needed

CR way: not needed

Edited by Thiersee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey rhahgleuhargh great work on the updates.;)

Just a hint, plz dont add pro update KB3004375 to roll updates.

I have been making a home and pro image from scratch Win7Sp1 roll update kb3125574 + Ie11 and updates, No RDP  

All updates are from your list in WUD + the last missing ones from MS, the W10 Hide script is working great, so far 1 update left KB3173040.

I have used Waik Dism in Win7 and the lastest Ntlite for all exe integration and update KB2533552.

Lets hope it still work after next pacth tuesday. MS new superseder updates are a pain in the ass.:unsure:

 

Great work everybody

Best regards Denmark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, JLT2000 said:

.....

Just a hint, plz dont add pro update KB3004375 to roll updates.

....

Why not? It's requested by WU (not for HomePremium)!

@rhahgleuhargh

I uninstalled KB3004375 on a W7 Pro x64 and started a search (after reboot):

WU requested KB3004375 and KB3031432 (same size!).

I installed intentionally only the second one (I suspected that it's the same); after reboot and a new search (you can imagine what comes now):

exactly, no more requests.

Somehow it remembers me to KB2533552 and SP1 with the same size...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

W10 : KB2952664 passe en v19, KB3173040 notifie la fin de la migration gratuite.

Additional updates : KB3170735 mise à jour fichier journal.

J'attends pour publier les ULs le prochain Patch Tuesday, il y aura sans doute des changements.

@JLT2000

KB3004375 is required for Pro and Ultimate Editions. Just remove it for your HP ISO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Salut

 

5 essai et 5 erreur identique...

Quote

An error occurred whilst integrating an update!
Exception:
Microsoft Windows [version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits r�serv�s.

C:\WinToolkit> chcp 65001

C:\WinToolkit>Set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS=1

C:\WinToolkit>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\amd64\DISM\dism.exe"  /Image:"C:\WinToolkit_Mount_4F5E444AD69BE4DC04624AC01A96D53E" /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\MAJW7X64\4-Windows6.1-KB3161608-x64.msu" /ScratchDir:"C:\Windows\WinToolkit_Temp\ScratchDir_993E26B72FC2C491319B14ECE6F26C80" /English

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.3.9600.16384

Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package C:\MAJW7X64\4-Windows6.1-KB3161608-x64.msu
C:\MAJW7X64\4-Windows6.1-KB3161608-x64.msu: An error occurred applying the Unattend.xml file from the .msu package.
For more information, review the log file.
 Error: 0x800736b5

Error: 14005

DISM failed. No operation was performed.
For more information, review the log file.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WinToolkit>exit

----------------------------------

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alpha_95

As-tu bien intégré les prérequis en premier (KB3020369 et KB2670838) et le Rollup avant ?

En live elle s'installe normalement ?

Je referai un round de tests complets la semaine prochaine avec les nouvelles mises à jour de mardi. Il est très probable que KB3161608 devienne prioritaire ou soit remplacée.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • mooms pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...