Add release date to AIO Integrator Updates + Languages tab

PeterWC

Follow-on to my bug report here:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12117-solved-alphawaves-downloader-and-last-modified-dates/

With the latest test builds of Win Toolkit, Alphawaves' Downloader is now consistently assiging the Release date to the Created date for each downloaded file...

Since this data is available from the update files themselves, it "should be" trivial to add a sortable column to the "Updates + Languages" tab of AIO Integrator, which reads the Created timestamp off each added file.  The label on this column could be as ambiguous as "Date (YYYY/MM/DD)" (just as it shows in the Downloader).  That way you are not committing to any of this data actually being accurate or relevant (GIGO after all :rolleyes:).  And the Created date for Language packs may actually have nothing to do with any particular release date; yet those dates would probably also appear here.  So a simple "Date" label should be useful enough without being misleading in any way (though it might make things clearer here to use "Created date" -- your call on that).

I feel this would be a step in the right direction towards being able to install updates in some rough order of actual release date.  As I mentioned in a post several months ago (http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/11612-update/page-2#entry103041), "updates are not necessarily released in numerical order, and re-releases break such order anyway, and there are actually several different numerical sequences being used by MS, it makes more sense (to me at least) to sort updates by [...] date (which is what I do when I add them to the Updates + Languages tab in Win Toolkit)"

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

(Peter)