How to customize Windows 8.1 .ESD using Win Toolkit - Can it?

bluesmoke

???

The same way you customize your Win7 image with Win Toolkit, right?

I have no idea what you are really asking.

Cheers and Regards

i know win 7 has .wim file which can be edited through Wintoolkit but Win8.1 has .esd file type wintoolkit cant find .wimfile .

How can & which file is edited by WinToolkit in Win 8.1 .iso image file ....

no that was claear and now ,

i load boot.wim from extracted image of win 8.1..  have a look and plz clear this confusion i am facing ...

screenshoot

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian
Removed pic of warez... ~Kel~

.esd files are not customizable.

You are not going to be able to use that image...

Also the win8 iso you downloaded was illegal and is warez. any further questions on the subject will result in a ban.

To all others Microsoft does not make a all-in-one of anything. Especially not a 20-in-one!!! (also this is his second warning, he has been promised a ban for any future violations)

ok buddy i ahve tried to downlaod that windopws iamge from Microsft but  i cant keep my pc on for whole day so i downlaod from torrent ... and second i customize my windopws test it but my addons were not install in windows ..,. :please:    :ranting:    :ban:   :doh:    :albert:

Doesn't matter what your reason is it's illegal and against our rules. You don't like it then you don't have to be here.

Also with those custom images we (or you for that matter) have no clue how they were built or what was added and removed. So it's completely useless asking for help with them.