can't find any info on this package

TRSyntax

in my windows 7 sp1 ultimate x64 image i have these packages:

Package Identity : Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-Optional-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~8.0.7601.17514
State : Install Pending
Release Type : Language Pack
Install Time : 12.04.2011 08:28

Package Identity : Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-Optional-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~8.0.7601.17514
State : Installed
Release Type : Feature Pack
Install Time : 21.11.2010 03:40

i can't seem to find any info on what they are containing..

i know the first is the language pack for the feature pack, but i just posted them both so i can ask some questions about them.

the other packages in the image are post fixed with the correct windows 7 version (6.1.7601.17514) while this has a major version of 8.0 ??  :huh:

what little i've found on the net about it is usually in some "HELP!! i can't install ie!" threads. not helping me much except giving me
a solid huch that i should just leave this package be..  :no: and i can see that Lego's wintoolkit does not include the removal of this package as well..

but i wan't to know what it is! can anyone fill me in?

one more question:

for the above feature package as well as the "Microsoft-Windows-IE-Troubleshooters-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.7601.17514"
package; do i have to remove the belonging language packages which is pending to install when i remove the feature package?
Edited by Profess0r1011000

that was not at all obvious to me ^_^

internet explorer related, yes, but having forgotten windows 7 comes with ie8, this made no sense :P

think i need to stop asking around here after being up for 30 hours. making myself look bad ;)

well thanks for the reply anywayz.   night   :sleeping_03anim: