This could be an improvement to your soft?

pitoloko

Hi

First of all I will clarify that my intenttion is just to make a suggestion, I admire this application and the developer.

I just would like to share a thing.

I've inspired my work on the design job that did Legolash2o on him custom 'ErrorDialog', I did my own, and I think that could be an improvement if you replace the Form in your project, as I'm saying this is just a suggestion!.

Here is the source to download and all the needed info: http://foro.elhacker.net/programacion_general/aporte_elektro_errordialog-t413792.0.html

The project is written in VB.NET, but you know... can be referenced in C# orelse translated to C#,

or just you could take some ideas from my project to implement it in yours as the ideas that I've taken from your work,

Inside the source I've written some generic usage methods such as "MailTo()", "SaveImageToDisk()", "SaveTextToDisk()", "GenerateErrorInfoForCopy()" which are not hardcoded and really are (for me) very usefull.

Note: Everithing is perfectlly XML documentend ...but my English is not awesome.

Note2: Feel free (if you like the idea) to modify or adapt the source to your needs, but if you do it then please Name me in the colaborations of your soft.

Here is an image:

dvcB3w1.png

Here is a video demo:

Here is the Source:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f6caca6bcc9wbwc/Elektro+ErrorDialog.rar

Thanks for read!

Edited by pitoloko