[Release] SCSI Pass Through Direct Drivers v1.56

MrNxDmX

duplexsecure_logo.gif

This addon will install "SCSI Pass Through Direct Drivers" at t13 stage of windows install. You will be able to install daemon tools (or programs requiring SPTD) without re-starting your system. This addon will not restart your computer during windows installation.

***Not yet tested on a live system. I did this 7zip switchless with "add /q" switch. Please report back after testing.***

download.png or rapidshare.png

md5.png 1D8376F0321B265623A2018C7B887056

size.png 810 KB

Edited by MrNxDmX
Temp. updated v1.55 by ricktendo64

If I'm already using a DT AddOn with an older version of this, do I integrate this before or afterwards?

Also, using nLite to slipstream my AddOns, how do I tell it this (not manually editing the answering files, if possible)?

That said, if this is too complicated, could I ask you to create a full pack using the latest DT in conjunction with this SPTD? ;)

bober is right. This must be installed before the app needs this. Also, if you want to install DT, you need to restart your computer after installing this program. RogueSpear has an addon that installs both with one addon, but it's too complicated for me. Check it out here.

Edited by MrNxDmX

always make it so the stpd drivers are installed b4 the app that uses it.

Perhaps that is why I got this error? spassthtoughdrivererrorhi5.png

Unfortunately for me I have no idea what "framedyn.dll" is?!

Did that windows installed correctly? If no, there's sth wrong with your disc. please try doing the integration again.

No it didn't install correctly. I have been making my installs from a XP pro SP2 image file I made that I keep mounted in a virtual drive. I have made good installs in the past with it, but lately I have been having problems. I posted this error here because the error message box was named SPTDinst. I assumed that the error was the fault of the SPTDrivers I was trying to install, of which I have no experience using.

It is highly likely that the error is elsewhere if others are using this addon successfully.

In fact, since I left this post I cut out any of the addons that I thought I might not need upon first startup and the problem is gone. I didn't reinstall the SPTD though. I don't know enough about what they do and I have Alcohol 120% so I don't usually install Daemon tools. I thought it would be nice to have virtual drive setup at first boot, but I realized today that Kel's Uber pack, which I have also been integrating, already has MS virtual drive.

Rick is probably right because I have been getting an error message during the first few minutes of the installation which says "Setup can not copy FolderC.inf" and I am given the option to ignore, try again or quit. The error message happens just after setup formats the partition and begins to copy files. I used the "skip" option a couple of times, and this may be the result. Its funny but I can search the pre-iso installation files and I can not locate this FolderC.inf file anywhere, although this may be the problem that setup is complaining of. ? :doh:

I must admit that it is very hard to remedy the setup complaints when I dont understand what setup is complaining about! Thanks for your help, I will come to understand this stuff sooner or later. :)

I have isolated my FolderC.INF error and it has nothing to do with the SPTDs. Sorry if I caused any alarm or confusion. :doh: :welcome:

• 1 month later...

It has been a while since I last posted regarding this addon. I just wanted to say that it work flawlessly for me. What ever sort of issue I was having before had nothing to do with this addon. I wanted to offer that explanation so as to not deter anyone from using your most excellent addon. Great work as always, MrNxDmX :welcome:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

SPTD 1.56

http://rapidshare.com/files/100933260/SPTv156_Addon_ALEN.cab

MD5 => 272C8047252D2BCAF24F40336F06ADB8

Size => 766 KB (785.283 bayt)

Edited by ALEN

• 2 weeks later...