No sesion.ini file is generated during AIO

DougSchuess

Under some unknown condition the session.ini file is not generated for an AIO integration.  No input box (with default file name) is presented when starting the integration.  Install files are Win7 x86 SP1 ISO file downloaded with WTK.  Integrating system is Win7 x86 with current patches. Since no session.ini file is generated, what is needed/desired to debug the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I have encountered one circumstance in which this occurs, which I have attempted to document here.

WTK version 1.4.38.10 (current WTK production version) acting on Win7SP1 Ultimate x86 ISO, which was downloaded using a previous version of WTK, and drivers manually-added before this run.

WTK -> AIO run on computer loaded with Win7 SP1 x86 Ultimate. Numerous tweaks, etc,. added but no patches.

Here is the link to the session file, which I had manually-created and loaded as presets to the AIO run:

http://1drv.ms/1pw9XR8

Edited by DougSchuess

I have the presets file that was loaded for the WTK run but do not know how to upload it here.

This way always works - Compress it using your archive tool of choice, such as 7Zip, upload it to your file sharing site of choice, such as mediafire.com, and post the link here.

Cheers and Regards

Found another instance of no session log file generated.

WTK -> AIO -> load manually-created session file which contains only updates downloaded via "WindowsHotfixDownloader" -> start

No prompt for session file name and no session file generated.

Details:

Source - Win7 SP1 x86 download via WTK and then manually add multiple drivers.

Integrating system - Win7 SP1 x86 with all but latest month's M$ updates.

Here is link to the file: http://1drv.ms/1nPJjBA

Edited by DougSchuess