[Solved] KB2603229 Integrated as Advanced, but it works as Update, see Video for effect!

Cartman586

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same question I have too !? And what are the corrections made by this update !? can you tell us ?

In my Image I don't see any mistake in the registry, or I am blind because I am tired !

Thanks ! :)

Edited by © KEiGHT

@thiersee:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner

@keight:

The kb Chance The registry Key from:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner

To

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization

Edited by Cartman586

We also see these lines into Microsoft pages, what's wrong with them ?

These are for x64

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner
These are for x86
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner
So? what's wrong with them ?

You are on x86 version of Windows  7 or what ?  I don't get the idea !

this is the real answer :
The values of the 32-bit versions of two registry entries are incorrect in 64-bit versions of Windows 7 or of Windows Server 2008 R2

what ever, I'll draw it from Image right away !
Edited by © KEiGHT

@thiersee:

The values in those keys were always correct, the problem is in the values in these keys

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner

The hotfix changes the values in the HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ keys to match that of the HKLM\SOFTWARE\ keys.

© KEiGHT, you have that backwards.

These are for x86

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner

These are for x64

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner

this is the real answer :

The values of the 32-bit versions of two registry entries are incorrect in 64-bit versions of Windows 7 or of Windows Server 2008 R2

CORRECT!!

Cheers and Regards

my Question is:

Why does work this kb Not at Basic - Update Integration?

Because Windows must be already running!

I told it already in my post #20

Note for OEMs and system builders

Do not slipstream this update into preconfigured operating system images. You must run this update only after the operating system is installed and the Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE) is finished.

Thiersee

let's hope, this is our chance now, excluding this update already integrated!

but : look here :

C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools>Dism.exe /image:d:BOOT\offline /remov
e-package /packagename:Package_for_KB2603229~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.0

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Processing 1 of 1 - Removing package Package_for_KB2603229~31bf3856ad364e35~amd6
4~~6.1.1.0
[==========================100.0%==========================]
The operation completed successfully.

LOL it was there ! Now is NOT !

Edited by © KEiGHT

Personally, I never add this update in any build of mine. Either way, this one from above, always will be sent to Silent Installers !

Doesn't work even without any of these updates ! I think there's other updates who gives us headaches !

Edited by © KEiGHT

So, the video is Online!

You can see the integration with Toolkit and the effect.

Please see the video!

I demonstrate a Windows 7 Version without KB2603229 and than i install KB2603229 you see the changes.

Now i integrate the KB2603229 with WinToolkit over Basic -> Updates and make a iso and try this in VMWare.

The same effect as Demonstartion!

http://www.comic-site.de/Movie1.avi

Thanks and fixed the KB to Basic -> Updates!

-----

KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2603229/en-us

WinToolkit can integrate KB2603229 over Basic - Updates correctly.

See Registry effect in the Video!

Registry Key without KB2603229:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization:

Microsoft

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner:

Microsoft

----------------

Registry Key with KB2603229:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOrganization:

emty

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentversion\RegisteredOwner:

Windows-User

Edited by Cartman586

WinToolkit what that Update? I doubt it ! I removed this one and my system is ok !

Which part you did not understand ? This update must be installed only when Windows is online NOT offline !

So what you want is wasting time ! go further with other issues if you find another !

Enter in WIM Registry Editor and delete Microsoft from RegisteredOrganization then,

at RegisteredOwner set AutoBVT in English and Windows-Benutzer  in German language as you may see in your registry in system32, SAVE and go on !

So simple !

Edited by © KEiGHT

In that video I see you installed manually !

And please change your site for upload videos !

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.comic-site.de has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked

Anyway, Have a nice day !

Edited by © KEiGHT

See the Video complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the last you see the KB2603229 Integration with toolkit and System start up and the Registry change  !!!!!!

See the Video Complete !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

Edited by Cartman586

and your Registered Owner was? Benutzer is your name as Registered? Come on !

your user is Sebastian....

So, don't work this way ! :P Do as I said in my thread ! under RegisteredOwner fill with Windows-Benutzer  and you will see cuz I am right ! Your name will appear there NOT Windows-Benutzer !

Instead of Microsoft is empty key, but where is your Registered name ? Under key RegisteredOwner must be your Name right ? Where is it ? There still appear Windows-Benutzer instead of Sebastian... !

Windows-Benutzer is hard coded to show your typed name as registered owner !

Got the idea !?

Edited by © KEiGHT