Many errors in Wintoolkit

latino

Hello. Wintoolkit presents many errors during the modification process. Wintoolkit reports many errors and when I want to see the errors, internet explorer says there is no page I want to see the error. 

Wintoolkit failing.

==================

Hola. Wintoolkit presenta muchos errores durante el proceso de modificación. Wintoolkit reporta muchos errores y cuando yo deseo ver los errores, internet explorer dice que no existe la página que deseo ver del error.

Wintoolkit no funciona correctamente.

Maybe you would like to try programming a massive program whilst doing a degree with exams and coursework.

Most of those bugs will be to do with drivers. This is precisely why I'm starting from scratch. The code at the moment is old and crappy to the point things keep breaking when I try to fix and add a new feature. It's doing my head in lol!

I'm balancing my time between programming v2, fixing v1 and prob playing Watch Dogs too :P

The code on v2 is looking completely different than v1. It's so much more neater, tidier and quicker but much more importantly, easier to work with :P I even have a Visual Studio extension ReSharper (I think) which is making sure I code well too. It picks up way too many things on v1 to fix them all :(

Point is, I'm doing my best. :)

Only I´m trying to make my ISO ant Wintoolkit star reporting many toltips errors and Wintoolkit crashes some times.

You are making a good job, but I think is necesary chek all functions before upload a new version.

Other problem: Wintoolkit integrates updated without order. The application does not report if the ISO is already pre-built and does not handle updates better control similar of KUC. 

I have integrated basic updates but only the ISO image is not installed on the virtual machine and does not work on a real computer. 

And Wintoolkit should have options manually  languages removing similar of  RT7Lite