Updating or removing addons or runonce installers

number_one

I'm new to using Win Toolkit, but I've got a general question related to the continued updating of a build over time.

I know that I can take a WIM that I've updated with Microsoft updates and add additional Microsoft updates as new updates are released.

However, let's say that I'm also integrating a few addons or silent installers (runonce).  What is the proper method to remove and/or update addons or runonce installers in a build?  Do I have to start from scratch to do this?  If so, that would be a real pain to have to integrate all the updates again just to modify an addon.

Any recommendations or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

If you just want to update a silent installer, you can open the ISO with an ISO editor, replace the silent installer, then save the updated image

notes:

- The folder containing the silent installers is at the root of the ISO, it is named WinToolkit_Apps

- The silent installer(s) must be the same name & location that the one you want to replace

Thanks.  I did figure out editing/updating silent installers even if the name is different by editing the WIM registry in the advanced section.

However, what about addons (WA files)?  They don't necessarily end up as silent installers as far as I can tell.  I integrated the .NET 4.5.2 addon and I don't see any reference to that in the WinToolkit_Apps folder or the registry.