WTK: Archive for earlier versions?

Tuesday77

Hello,

Whats about an archive for earlier versions of WinToolKit?

It would be good, cuz some bugs are just in newer versions.

So you can download a earlier version where is not the bug.

In my case, i need v1.4.37.20, can anybody upload please?

Greez

I have many of them as well, but not all. :)  Liam, I seem to remember at least one time when all the "hidden" versions were displayed on the download page, but not now.  If you could tell me, via PM, how to "un-hide" the versions that are there, I'll be glad to do the work to un-hide them, if you wish.  I suppose I could also upload any of the missing ones that I happen to have, but I'm not sure that all the old versions are necessary.  It might just be more confusing for new users.  Just let me know.

Cheers and Regards

Iv allready the (not more) needed version, thanks ianymaty.

I think the download page can include a "spoiler" or other stylingcheet/link for own section for older versions.

Or may a FTP archive or other included in "Latest Builds" the same way as the betas, what you think all?

greez

I have un-hidden all of the older versions that were uploaded to the download page since the start of 2013.  For those that haven't found which page they are listed on, it is this one, which is the main Win Toolkit download page.  The one on the top is they latest version, and the older versions are available on the right.

[ NOTE: Liam, the writeup on that page says that .NET 3.5 is required for XP and Vista users, but isn't .NET 4.0 required now?  If so, that note should be changed and an appropriate link should be provided.]

Cheers and Regards