Problem with starting WinToolkit

MAXtoriX

Before one week from now I had big problem with WinToolkit.
After closing from taskmanager it didn't want to run again at all.
I've tried to clean everything with CCleaner, all know mount locations and nothing, to move the exe on other location, to run another old version and nothing.
When I double click on the exe I get just "Cannot start / problem /error / whatever I didn't remember now", without showing interface of the program at all, some typical windows error but the problem was instalntly solved when I run RT 7 Lite.
I want to try RT 7 Lite to remove some components, but next moment I've realase that this components can be removed only by WinToolkit, and I run again WinToolkit and NOW the program RUN without any error except that is not recommended to be used in same time with RT 7 Lite.
However in that time I've close th RT 7 Lite and start again only WinToolkit and everything was just fine.

Now I'm suspect on some exiting-cleaning problem but I think that is not related with any un-mounted image, because when problems come out I haven't that type of issues.

I've tried to clean everything with CCleaner, all know mount locations and nothing, to move the exe on other location, to run another old version and nothing.

Now I'm suspect on some exiting-cleaning problem but I think that is not related with any un-mounted image, because when problems come out I haven't that type of issues.

you must Take Ownership of all files before cleaning C:\Mount_WinToolkit folder !

There waren't mounted images, that is the strange problem. And anyway WinToolkit reports when there is a mounted / broken image ready for un-mounting. That's wasn't the case...

When closing WTK via TaskManager, sometimes temp-files get stuck in a corrupt state. After executing WTK,

it looks for previous configs .. also trying to process the corrupt one(s) - which it doesn't like and commits suicide