Coming to an understanding..

Jhona

I was in love with my windows xp professional. when I first received my new windows 8 system, it came pre-installed from HP.  With first use I thought the person who designed this must have been high on drugs.  Now in use for 2 months I am finally able to start being its boss. It took a lot of patience but since I can't beat it I joined it and now we mostly get along fine. But what is up with all the user accounts? This has been my biggest frustration. I am not a corporation nor do I have any family members using this PC. It is just me, administrator, user, and all the rest and I am constantly having to give myself permission to change certain things. I know this is set up as a security measure, but really, there should have been an option or a starting question like, "Are you the only user of this PC?". That part drives me crazy. Just downloaded your program Win Took Kit, but it looks like it is not giving me an option to install without having Install Search Protect placed on my pc. Is this correct? I can only use the program if I install the Search Protect? Hope someone answers cause I won't install it til I find out.

thank you

new member jhona

post-65681-0-66317600-1404571209_thumb.j