Translation

Legolash2o

I'm testing translation and I was wondering if someone could translate the following file into their language? 

UPDATE

Test H released with everyone's translations

• ro-RO (romanian)
  • it-IT (Italian)
  • pt-BR (Brazilian)
  • en-US (English)

That should be enough for my testing so no need to translate anymore files. Feel free to check them out and let me know of any issues, mis-alignments, etc..

Thank you everyone!

LangFile.zip

Here is Romanian resource.txt 

Opened and edited in Notepad.

I think here you messed up a little. I corrected in the translation.

WinToolkitv2.g.en-US.resources:frmmain.baml,btnMSUtoCAB:System.Windows.Controls.Ribbon.RibbonButton.Label,None,True,True,,MSU to CAB Converter
WinToolkitv2.g.en-US.resources:frmmain.baml,btnMSUtoCAB:System.Windows.Controls.Ribbon.RibbonButton.ToolTipDescription,None,True,True,,"Converts *.EXE version of language packs into *.cab so that they can be integrated.

*Can result in quicker integration time."

WinToolkitv2.g.en-US.resources:frmmain.baml,btnMSUtoCAB:System.Windows.Controls.Ribbon.RibbonButton.ToolTipTitle,None,True,True,,Update MSU to EXE

WinToolkitv2.resources.dll_ro-RO.txt

Edited by ianymaty

Oh, the diacritics don't show correctly. I use a US keyboard and I think the keyboard was set to Romanian (traditional). Should I set it to Romanian (standard)? Also there is a Romanian (programmers).

Which one I should use?

post-23920-0-35541900-1404670545_thumb.p

Here my translation in Italian.

Lego,

I translated the TXT-file (downloaded today morning, my be 11:00).

It's OK or should I translate again, using the CSV-file (If I understand correct UTF-8-Coded, not ANSI).

Thiersee

If i'm honest I'd rather you did the notes on the english version so I can tell what it is you're referring too :)

Thiersee, you've added stuff in column H which look like notes? If i'm honest I'd rather you did the notes on the english version so I can tell what it is you're referring too :)

Because you've added your notes, it wont let me use the file. Attempting to fix though :)

Yes, I've put some notes in my translation, but I asked you to have a look at them (here post #5) ;).

But if it's better for you I can put the comment in the english version, no problem!

I'll do tomorrow.

BTW, if I open the file in Excel almost all the text-lines are written in column A; some lines containing special characters  (', apostroph) are written in column A, B and sometimes C.

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee